Poison (Chapter 23)

Todoroki pulled away and smiled,"Go on and sit down then," you sat down ready for your tongue to be filled with amazing flavour of SOUP!

He began to prepare the soup you had no idea what was happening. You saw he was finished so you both sat down and ate. It was already made just sat in bowls in the fridge so it didn't take long .

You began to eat then you began to feel dizzy and tired you carried on eating then you began to close your eyes.

Todoroki PoV

How's the soup kitten. Good (Y/n) replied but you said you were feeling sick so I went to the bedroom to get some pills for you. Bang!!
You heard a sudden crash followed by water splashing.

You ran into the kitchen were you saw your kitten with her face in the soup. You checked her pulse. She wasn't breathing. You didn't know what to do so you ran to the nearest phone and ran a ambulance.

As soon as they arrived they asked what happened you replied saying" I-I d-don't know she s-said she was Ill so i-I went to get some pills for her a-a-and then she was l-like this".
How long has she been like this they said you replied stuttering "I-I-tang as s-soon as I f-f-f-found her.

Ok sir calm down please we will help her they said. You took a deal breath and said " ok thank you,"

I didn't want some possible peados to take my kitten away but I was no help when it came to this type of situation. I just had to, although it sounds cruel as soon as she's better we're leaving straight away.

——————

I wasn't aloud to see my angle straight away, so I had to wait sine time before I could even look through the window.

Once I was aloud to see my beautiful, I took no hesitation and walked over to my darling. She was hooked up to all types of machines, I felt scared for her,"Don't worry she'll be fine, do you want know what happened?" The doctor asked.

"Yes," I spat out in needing of a quick answer. "Well it seems as if she was poisoned, we were able remove it all in time since she wasn't long poisoned but for the passing days she'll most definitely be sick, the best thing to do is to let her rest." The doctor finished.

I was to angry to reply but I didn't want to leave my kitten, so I just turned to looked and her and held her hand, trying to say 'I'm here, don't worry,' although she couldn't hear me.

The doctor left and I just sat there, I wish we could leave now, I hate it when (Y/n) is just around others. I just want it to be me and her, but I'm just glad they could do something about that poison. Whoever did so is dead, on my hands or someone else's.

About a hour passed and I dared to leaves dearest side. Eventually (Y/n) opened her eyes and she looked over to me, I placed one of my hands round the back of her head for support and leaves closer to her, I herd her mumble,"Shoto?"

"Yes kitten," I asked in a incredibly concerned tone.

"What happened," I could tell that she was struggling to speak and sounded like she was in her death bed. I just wanna see her smile.

"Don't worry about that, ok? Everything is going to be fine," I assured her. She just nodded and leaned on my shoulder.

————-

The doctor can in and said that we can go home. I knew that (Y/n) had some troubles walking so I had to have one atom round her shoulder to support her.

We were taking the bullet train to the apartment. Once we got on the train we sat closely and kitten rested her head on my shoulder. I didn't mind since we had a while til we were near home.

When we were on the bullet train, I had this weird feeling like someone was watching us, I don't know who it was or who they were but I ignored it because all I wanted to do was make sure my dear kitten was okay.

We got off at our stop and made our way back.

We opened our apartment door and I took my kitten to bed, where she could rest. To be honest she didn't look the best. Please get better my dearest.

(Y/n)'s POV

My vision was boring and so was your memory. All you could remember was being placed on the bed being told to get good rest.

You struggled to move and you wanted to go see Todoroki so bad, but he told you not to worry and to just rest. 

Disobeying his command, you stood up and slowly, limped over to the bedroom exit. As soon as you opened the door Todoroki was just about to enter,"(Y/n)! You should be resting," he raised his voice.

"I just wanted to see you through," you answered.

Todoroki remained silent and picked you up bride style and carried you down to the bed again. You stayed in bed as Todoroki spooned you from the side.

You wanted to help him but you didn't want to upset him, you just really wanted to be there for Todoroki.

I hope you all like this chapter and the next will be a great one so I hope you all enjoy.