Divine (Chapter 14)

You woke up and saw that you were on your own in the living room, you were scared since you clearly remember what was said, that the stalker was in the apartment! You didn't want to be alone, but you were.

You stood up and look for Todoroki, but he wasn't anywhere! Where was he? You started to panic and had a shortage of breathe, it wasn't until now that you didn't realise how much you loved Todoroki; what if the stalker got him?!

You breathing increased and you started to panic, you were afraid; is this how much you need Todoroki? You herd a noise and you turned around to see Todoroki, he was walking through the door. You had tear in your eyes looked terrified.

Todoroki saw you and went to you, he asked,"Are you OK?" You shuck you're head and hugged him, Todoroki patted your hair and then you felt like admitting it,

"Shoto I'm sorry, all I do is cry! I'm sorry!" You blurted out, you were a baby though, a you did was cry, it must be hard being Todoroki; it must be like being a parent looking after a toddler.

You pulled away from him and Todoroki was just silent, he took your hand and lead you outside, you asked him why you both were outside and Todoroki kissed you. You kissed back.

When you both pulled away Todoroki apologised about just moving and having a stalker so soon.

Todoroki took you by the hand and lead you out of town into a wooded area, your legs were killing you, you had walked for ages! How did Todoroki have the energy to walk that far?

——————

Todoroki took you to a clearing in the woods and the turned to face you,"(Y/n), I know who the person is... I am going to kill them," Todoroki days in a murderous tone; although you loved him dearly, he scared you so much,

"I'd like you to help me hide the body," he continued, now you were in shock; you couldn't hide a body! That means carrying a dead person!

"I know it'll be a shock for you but please, if not then I don't mind doing it myself it's just it will be quicker if you'd help," Todoroki finished.

Ok! You were scared, he's asking for you to be his partner in crime! You really didn't want to do any of that but what if Todoroki got arrested? You'd be upset if that happened.

You nodded and then replied fearfully,"I'll help you, just don't get caught!" You kinda regretted saying you'll help, but it was for Todoroki's sake.

———————-

Todoroki left you there by yourself, he trusted you to be there ready to hide the body. How did Todoroki know where the guy is? Unless he's just gonna hunt him.

You were stood there for a good while and you sighed, then you herd a deep voice echo around you, it was getting dark and it was in the wood so it was terrifying!

"Come on, don't you want to be looked after properly. That 'Hero's' son isn't even doing half the things I'd do; I've told you that already, haven't I?" The voice sounded like the person was in the sky or something like that.

You were stuck not knowing what to do; then it came to you, although your quirk was not the most useful for moments like these you still tried.

The readers quirk is that they can go back on to the past but their body is still in the present. When they time travel they can only see one persons past and when you use your quirk others from the past can't see you.

You looked into the past and you went to when you and Todoroki were first walking towards the clearing.

You watched as you and Todoroki walked up to the clearing and that's when you stated. You started to look around the area to see if you saw anyone! But the more you looked you lost more hope because you were looking to the point where you first herd the voice and herd no one!

Then you realised that you had left your body for the past 2 hours! Since your body do at go anywhere else when your using your quirk you quickly stopped using your quirk and went back to the present.

You sat up to see Todoroki shaking you, yelling your name hm with tears in his eyes. You asked him why he was crying and he apparently thought you died!

"What! No, I didn't die I was just using my quirk," you told him

Todoroki sighed in relief and said,"Thank god, I knew what your quirk was but you never showed anyone how it worked,"  Todoroki still had the tears in his eyes and at this moment they fell, you wiped the tears from his grey/blue eyes then hugged him tightly. You didn't want to let go.

As Todoroki held you and you hugged him, both of your minds went completely blank from the stalker. Todoroki sat you on his lap and hugged you back resting his chin on you shoulder, he kissed your neck and surprisingly fell asleep on your shoulder.

You patted his head this time and then rested your head on his and you both ended up falling asleep.

3rd person

As (Y/n) and Todoroki were asleep the stalker (Divine) walked up to them both, he touched (Y/n)'s face and quietly whispered,"Oh how( Y/n) deserves to be with someone better,"

Divine pulled (Y/n) away from (Y/n) and (Y/n)'s soft skin rubbed against his dark-purple hoodie, Divines pink eyes couldn't be taken of (Y/n) but could scowl at Todoroki's.

(Y/n) was at Divine's feet and Divine twitched his head so his purple hair wasn't in his face, he store at (Y/n) and then squatted in front of her cupping her cheek then pecking her in the fore head.

PLEASE READ!!!

Divine is an OC of mine and so you don't get confused that's why:)