By force (Chapter 17)

Todoroki's bite was incredibly painful and you had the push Ruth all your strength to push him away, when you pushed him he tripped and fell straight in the floor. He had the colour of blood-lust in his eyes; it was like he was a vampire!

You tried to run out the room but the door was closed, you got your head on the door and Todoroki walked up to you and flipped you over his shoulder and threw you on the bed. You were scared beyond belief!

Before Todoroki could do anything you got up and ran out the door, you didn't look back but you herd his loud footsteps behind you.

You ran out of the building and ran over the road/street and Todoroki couldn't follow due to traffic, you didn't stop there you ran down into the city.

——————-

You went into a mall and sat on the fountain in the middle. You looked up and sighed, what was going through Todoroki's mind? You looked down at the floor and someone sat next to you, they asked,"Hey are you OK?" You turned to go and look at them and you saw a familiar man with purple hair and clothing.

You put his arm around you and asked you to follow him,"Hey would you mind following me?"

Pffft of corse not! Why would you follow a complete stranger? Then you started to move in your own again, was it the guy who did this before? He took you behind a creepy ass factory, it smelt terrible and I was hard to breathe.

"Well it seems everything is going to plan," he smirked,"Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Divine," he finished, you were able to move by your will again and you tried to run but Divine just brought you back with his quirk,

"Gaud, I wish you stopped trying to run," then he put his hands in his pockets and pulled out a pair of handcuffs; he handcuffed you to him so you couldn't run! Divine leaned towards you and leaned on your shoulder. He pulled you into him and hugged you.

You wanted to pull away but couldn't, the position you both were in was confusing and besides your handcuffed to him. He kissed your neck and carried you bride style, he started to walk around the factory and there was a small wooden building, he went towards it and stopped at the front door.

Divine opened the door and you saw what seemed like a really nice home; to bad it was placed in such a dump. He put you down and dragged you to a chair, he told you to sit down and you obeyed.

The chair was right next to a box and Divine was rummaging through it. He took quite a while then he pulled out a booklet like a magazine, he handed it to you,"You've most likely herd of me, here's some information about me,"

You looked at the magazine and it was Divine Norz! You had only herd of him you never listened to his music or seen his face before. You opened the first page and it had the basic information like birth place and age me stuff.

Age:22
Height:6.3 ft
Weight:9 stone
DoB:26.10
Birthplace: England, Lincoln

The magazine even had information you wouldn't think of like favourite foods and things, you didn't really want to know about that stuff but then you remembered,"The hell your 22 and you kidnapped a 14 year old! Your a pedophile!" You yelled.

Divine took of your handcuff and cuffed your leg to the chair, you tried to figure out how to undo it but it was incredibly difficult. You just sat there thinking the worst.

———————-

Divine left the building and was gone for a while. After what felt like hours he returned with Todoroki following him, it must've been his quirk,"You see young (Y/n), the reason you ran from the apartment was not from Todoroki see, it was me," he smiled and pushed Todoroki to you and he fell on his hands and knees.

Divine dug his nail into his finger and Todoroki came back to normal, does pain stop his quirk? Todoroki looked up at you and was going to help you out but one of Todoroki hands was handcuffed in no time, what else could go wrong?

"Now you two play nice, I have a surprise for both of you!" You yelled in excitement. You were scared, he seemed more psycho Todoroki, well Todoroki does hide that side of him when around you.

Then Divine left Todoroki immediately asked if you were OK? You weren't hurt so there was that hit you were scared. Todoroki tried to hug you but it was only with one hand since the other was cuffed.

"Shoto, can't you freeze the hand cuffs or burn them?" You asked. Todoroki stayed silent and tried to burn them, he held his fire at his wrist for a while but nothing happened. He the tried his ice but once he froze his the ice would smash the no the cuffs,

"I guess not," he replied as an answer. You leaned his head on your legs since he was on the floor and then Divine bursted through the door. He had a metal box and through it in the floor and then walked to Todoroki.

He pulled Todoroki up by his hair and dragged him to a chair. You herd Todoroki groan in pain as tears formed. Todoroki was restrained in the chair as Divided me went to go get the metal box he threw.

He opened it and pulled out metal tool, you didn't know what they were since you were a distance away. He walked over to Todoroki and smiled,"you ready,"

I know this chapter took longer, sorry. I hope you enjoy and I'd like to say that whenever you guys comment or vote on a chapter it just warms my heart so thank you soo much ❤️