I want to kidnap you (chapter 25)

You woke up before Todoroki and you just laid there in silence waiting for Todoroki to wake from his deep slumber.

As every minute passed you wondered more on why you had felt sick and dizzy, Todoroki would have never done as such to you; he's done similar to you but never an amount to make you completely sick.

You stared at his pale face and then he woke up to see you looking at him. Todoroki left of a smile and kissed your cheek as a good-morning.

"Good morning kitten, feeling better?" Todoroki whispered in your sorrow ear.

You shrugged your shoulders as Todoroki loosened his grip round your waist, you got closer to him and snuggled in his neck. Todoroki kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly.

——————

About an hour passed and you and Todoroki got up and was sitting in the couch/sofa. Todoroki had his arm round your shoulders holding you close.

Todoroki asked if you wanted to watch a movie you answered saying,"Yes! Let's watch Harry Potter!"

Todoroki looked confused and played the first movie, The philosopher stone , (how the hell do you spell that?).

Walst you and Todoroki had a bit of a Harry Potter marathon, you grew sleepy as you clinged onto Todoroki's shoulder. Before you knew your eyes shirt and you fell asleep.

————————-

You woke up in a panic and Todoroki rubbed the back of your head in comfort. You leaned back into him and kissed his jaw. Todoroki looked down at you and smiled.

As you leaned in closer to the boy he leaned towards you to. And both your lips connected within an instant. Todoroki cupped your jaw and you wrapped your arms round his neck.

Todoroki pulled away and patted the top of your head. He turned on the tv and skipped through the channels looking. Ooh let's whatch that one you pointed to a programme. Ok he said. We sat there watching it.

Todoroki looked at you as you were watching the program. It was nothing special but it was My Neighbour Totoro. You were glued to the screen as Todoroki places his lips against you head.

You looked up at him and gave off a genuine smile.

————————

Todoroki's PoV

(Y/n) been saying that whenever she has a shower or getting dressed she hears a strange noise that she can't explain, she also said that it might be a coincidence.

Although she kept on bringing it up I slowly got more and more worried about her. I went over to her and asked her once more about the subject.

I went over to the bath room and looked at the walls on where (Y/n) has a shower. I looked closer at the wall and saw 3 small hole, the size of a ant.

I examined the holes further and I saw the neighbours apartment.

I grew angry and and walked over to the door and mentioned to (Y/n) that I'll be back incredibly soon. All I didn't say anything about that we might have to move.

I knocked on the neighbours and walked in, he seemed as sketchy as ever but he acted nicer. He asked if I wanted a drink like anyone would to a guest.

The neighbour went to the bathroom and I turned to see that back of the room, I noticed little black dots in the wall so I went to go investigate.

I looked closer and I saw through the holes... (Y/n) showering. I grew a wicked look on my face, then the neighbour walked in. I opened up a draw and there were pictures of something.

"What are those pictures?" I asked

"Oh ones of my mother and I before I left," he let of a smile and handed me the drink.

I didn't take a sip of the water but I put out my left arm on his shoulder and froze him into the most perverted ice cube.

I walked over to the draws and I ended the up, the pictures were of (Y/n) showing or getting dressed, I'll never forget on how I felt. I'm going to kill the guy, now or never.

I burnt the pictures and walked over to the guy again. I placed my right hand on his face and burnt all the ice around him. I did what I did to (Y/n). I'll just kidnap him.

—————-

I walked into the apartment and saw (Y/n) getting dressed in the bedroom. You covered up her body in an instant,"Shoto privacy???!!!!!" She yelled at me. I just smiled and asked her to meet me in the niche once she was done.

(Y/n) walked out in one of my hoodies and black shorts with grey socks. She walked over to me and say on the kitchen counter. She looked so pretty with her semi-wet hair and clothing.

I took her hand and lead her to the sofa/couch and laid her on top of me. She had my arm around her waist with the other rubbing the top of her head. She just needed to sleep for at least and hour.

"Shoto why are we laying down?" She asked. I didn't reply for some time but then I decide to say,

"Cause I just want to rest with you,"

I got a glimpse of her smiling and I kissed the top of her head. I watched her closely as she slowly yet beautifully fell asleep. I could feel her grip on my shirt loosen until she had completely drifted off.

She had such a nice nicest look on her face that I could off jus a awwed out loud. She was just so cute that I could've actually done anything to see that face face of peace.

I know that I've been posting chapters slower but in just gonna tackle my time ok. PS I'm getting into cosplay so that's been my knee hobby😂 I've got no cosplays though.