Toutered tears (Chapter 18)

You were scared beyond belief as Divine had a sharp metal stick, that seemed like a scalpel. You store closely, unable to know what to do as you saw the scalpel Pierce Todoroki's skin. You cringed as you felt the pain Todoroki was going through.

Tears formed as you herd Todoroki's cries and groans in pain. Divine was doing the worst to Todoroki! He even cut a chunk out of Todoroki's skin and pocked his bone with a needle! He also started to pinch his veins and artery's!

You were crying so hard now that the back of your throat was dry. You screamed out,"pLeAsE StOp!," you started on a few words due to you crying,

"Stop... please stop! This isn't right.... stop please!.... I'm begging you!"

Of corse Divine didn't listen as you repeated that sentence over and over again. You gave up screaming and tried to get out, but it was pointless.

Divine noticed your struggling and decided the say,"Well I've got to go get something, you two wouldn't mind chatting would ya?" He than walked up over to you and uncuffed your hand.

You ran to Todoroki and rested his head on your collar bone; you stricken his hair trying to comfort him, he was bleeding out a lot and you just wanted to hold him close and make sure he's ok.

He tried to hold you but you stopped him and told him,"Stop! You need to restrain from moving or you'll bleed out more!" Tears formed in your eyes and you hugged a little tighter, not wanting more blood to spill.

You saw the hole that was left from earlier. You let go of Todoroki and ripped the legs of your trousers/pants of; you tied it round Todoroki's arm where the chunk was missing.  He winced in pain and looked into your (E/c) eyes.

He went to go cup your cheek but ended up collapsing, you caught him (kind of) and lifted him back up to the chair. You held him close and told him to take it easy. You kissed the top of his head, Todoroki looked like he was about to pass out and you rested your head on his as tears fell from your glittering eyes.

Divine walked back in but both of you didn't notice. Divine grabbed your hair and pulled you away from Todoroki; you fell to the floor and tried to go back to Todoroki but Divine put his arm out and said,"I don't want to hurt you deary, just stay out of it okay,"

The thought of Divine actually made you sick. All you wanted was to be by Todoroki's side! Is that to much to ask? You fell back into the floor and you started to rub your eyes and cried. It had been years since you cried like this, your breathe shortened and it was like you were crying like a child.

Divine looked back at you and went to go hug you."Don't you dare touch her!" Todoroki yelled. You could see that he was trying to protect you but he'll just end up getting hurt even more and possibly......die.

You looked up at Todoroki and just wanted to die. Why do you have to go through this? Yeah Todoroki got tortured, but you never agreed with this in the first place.

Divine ignored Todoroki and hugged you incredibly tightly; you even had to let out a groan in pain. You tried to push him away, but he was to strong. How could you be a hero when you can't even push away a man who goes to the gym once a week or something?!

You had no chance of pushing him away so you gave up and punched him straight in the gut. He wrapped his arms around his stomach and groaned. He look up at you as you got away from him and went over to Todoroki.

You lifted Todoroki from his feet and tried to get the both of you away but Todoroki froze Divine entire lower half.

Then you and Todoroki stared to make your way out of the building to you destination. Home.

——————

You and Todoroki made it through your hom door without to many people judging. You immediately took Todoroki to the bedroom and  you layed him down.

Todoroki seemed to have passed out. You smiled and kissed his cheek, you walked into the kitchen and got the first aid kit.

You went back over to Todoroki and put bandages over his wounds. You didn't bother with adahive because Todoroki was sleeping soundly and the cleaning liquid stung a lot.

You went into the living room and slouched down in the couch/sofa and drifted off the sleep. You had a nice peaceful sleep, no nightmares or even a dream, it was just relaxing.

You woke up to see Todoroki sat next to you; he must've watched you sleep. You sat up and told him that he needs to rest, but he just put his a around. You knew it was the one with the missing chunk cause you could feel a dip in his arm.

He leaned on your shoulder and you just left him he. He did need to rest so you let him. Once he had completely fell asleep you grabbed your phone and called Momo.

——————-

Apparently Momo knew about all this, about Todoroki kidnapping you and all, you asked Momo to come over quickly and you immediately ended the call so you assumed that she was on her way.

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I've been writing chapter after chapter atm so I'm gonna go a little slower because I've just got the game Overwatch, and I'm hooked! Also I've just started Black Clover and I'm hooked too, I am still gonna write chapters and stuff but it may be a tiny bit slower. PS thanks for all your support and just thank you!!!❤️