Woof (Chapter 20)

Todoroki's POV

I decided not to hurt (Y/n) anymore and I just put her to bed, her sleeping face was so cute and peaceful I could have just cuddled her for years in end.

I left (Y/n) to sleep there and went back into the living room. I sat on the couch/sofa and layer back, I just sighed and wished (Y/n) would be more obedient, but she most likely wasn't knowing her.

I just wish she wouldn't worry about me, even though she loves me with her whole heart as she says. She doesn't need to worry about me it should be the other way around she doesn't need that amount of worry and stress on her shoulders.

I decided to just try to forget about it and focus on the present now. I just hope she would stop worrying as much as I love her.

I went to go check on her because I just hated not being round her even if she's in the next room. I opened the door and she was just laying there peacefully.

————————

(Y/n)'s POV

You woke up to be in bed, last tome You remember You was in Todoroki's arms.  You got up out of bed and went into the living room.

You saw Todoroki sat on the couch/sofa and he turned to look at you. "Oh (Y/n) your awake," Todoroki says.

You just nodded and walked over to him and plopped your self on the sofa/couch. Todoroki rested his arm around your shoulder and laid on you other shoulder.

"Shoto, why'd I pass out?" You asked in eagerness.

"I think you were sick, but if you just stay here, home you'll be fine," Todoroki says kissing you on the cheek.

You blushed but then shot ip out of your seat,"(Y/n) are you ok?" You ran over to the window and watched with focus,

"I am I just herd a dog or something," Todoroki was confused and walked over to you hugged no you from behind.

"Are you sure? I don't hear anything," Todoroki stated

You turned around and asked Todoroki,"Shoto please can we go see if there's a dog... plleeeaaasssseeee," you pleased.

"Fine, but don't leave my sight," Todoroki added

You held Todoroki's hand and lead him to the exit of the building. You went round the back and herd the same noice, but in pain.

You looked over at the bushes and begged Todoroki to help you look, Todoroki couldn't say no and started to peer in the bushes.

The both of you were looking for some time and then you stood up and was holding a small puppy labradoodle,"Uh, (Y/n) you actually found a dog," Todoroki says.

You stayed silent for some times then straight out asked Todoroki,"Pleaseee~ can we keep him?" You pleaded for ages to keep the puppy then eventually Todoroki gave in and said 'yes'

———————

You and Todoroki took the dog back into your apartment and placed him in the middle of the room, you were so happy.

"Shoto what should we name him?" You asked with complete happiness.

Todoroki shrugged and said,"I'll leave it to you, if you wanted him so badly," your face lit up and you pointed at the dog and,

"I shall call you Yori!" You yelled in excitement.

You sighed with a smile on his face and walked over to you kissing your cheek.

"So his name is now Yori," Todoroki said.

You just nodded and leaned on his shoulder looking up at him. Yori was already jumping all over the place and Todoroki didn't seem to like the animal, but you had stars in your eyes.

————————-

Todoroki was doing the usual things but he would normally be with you, but you seemed to be occupied with... Yori.

You and Yori were playing fetch indoors, a few things were knocked over but you quickly put them back to place so Todoroki wasn't cross or even knew.

You threw a stick you had got from outside, and threw it across the room, Yori went after it and picked it up in his mouth bringing it back. UwU's were just coming out of you from the way his little tail wagged.

Todoroki entered the room and asked you,"Hey Angel, why do you want for dinner?" You had crouches down and was taking the tick from Yori's mouth walst looking at Todoroki,

"Uuummmmmm~ probably Oiishi, is that ok with you?"

Todoroki nodded and went over to the oven to start the dinner,"Hold on, I'l help you," you then got up and made your way to Todoroki.

You stood next to Todoroki and helped him cook, you turned around and saw Yori playing with himself,"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !" You awwed.

Todoroki looked at you and sighed, he knew you loved Yori but you could say that Todoroki got a little jealous.

————————-

It was night and Todoroki and you were getting ready for bed. Yori was sleeping in the living room and actually stayed calm.

Todoroki strapped his arm around your waist and whispered in your ear,"Kitty, do you love Yori more than me?" Your laughed a bit and replied to Todoroki,

"No, no I love you more, I just really love dogs," Todoroki nodded in understand-ment and you both fell into a deep sleep.

You woke up in Todoroki's arms, and as usual he never let you go durning the whole night. You found it adorable as you snuggled closer up to Todoroki.

Yes I know this chapter too a while but I just have zero time on my hands at the minute. I've been having issues with bullying from being Trans so that's hard but I'm ok so don't worry. I will still update it might just take longer sorry.