镇魂 Guardian (2018)

TITLE: 镇魂 Guardian

SEASON(s): 1

COUNTRY: China

MAIN COUPLE(s):

(LEFT - Zhao Yunlan)(RIGHT - Shen Wei)(I'm pretty sure there is another one but I'm not 100%)

(I'm pretty sure there is another one but I'm not 100%)

PLOT:

A world beyond scientific understanding with a group of passionate adults trying to solve cases done by such forces. Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei are tasked with upholding peace between deities, demons, and humans, and the story will focus on their friendship that transcends past and present lifetimes.

NOTES:

Okay, before anyone goes all 'this isn't a BL drama', I already know that it's a bromance, but the novel is BL and I just had to share this great show with others who might not have seen it. 

It's a very interesting and entertaining show and even if they turned it into a bromance it's still an amazing show and shouldn't be looked over. 

I didn't watch it at first because I heard it was a bromance and thought I would get bored while watching it because I had never heard of it and this show was the one that made me decide to never overlook a show titled with the 'bromance' category. 

It's such a good show and I'm not even finished it yet, only on episode 28 and yet it's one of my favourites so far.

I truly suggest giving this show a try.