Bad Buddy (2021)

TITLE: Bad Buddy The Series

SEASON(s): 1

COUNTRY: Thailand

MAIN COUPLE(s):

(LEFT - Pran)  (RIGHT - Pat)

PLOT:

Ever since they were young, Pran and Pat's families had a deep and raging rivalry — trying to one-up each other on everything. This also extended towards their sons. Comparing their sons' achievements and merits, whether it be academic or extracurricular — the two families left no stones unturned to outshine and gloat in front of the other.

It was almost like rivalry was passed down as a family heirloom and the two boys became rivals as well. Until... they grew tired and became friends. Really good friends.

However, because of their families' rivalry, their friendship had to be kept under wraps. And so began a journey of secret friendship... and then perhaps a sweet secret romance?

NOTES:

I'm coming out of my hibernation to share this amazing series.

I haven't watched a BL series in awhile, but I had been hearing great things about this series.

And I have to say this has been one of my favourite series I've seen.

The chemistry between the two main leads, Ohm and Nanon is unbelievable, everything about their couple is great.

This is such a non-toxic story with a beautiful execution, I cried a lot at scenes.

A modern take on Romeo and Juliet (minus the death and gloom) but it's done so well you get distracted by everything else and can barely even comment on it.

I've seen Ohm in many other series but this one just hits different especially with Nanon's amazing acting.

10/10 series I strongly recommend it.