TharnType The Series (2019)

TITLE: TharnType The Series

SEASON(s): 1 (I'll talk about season 2 later)

COUNTRY: Thailand

MAIN COUPLE(s):

(LEFT - Tharn)(RIGHT - Type)(I know Tum and Tar are in this show but I wasn't really sure if I should put them here or not)

(I know Tum and Tar are in this show but I wasn't really sure if I should put them here or not)

PLOT:

Type is a dark, tall and handsome freshman. Although he's a warm boy, he is homophobic because he was molested by a man as a child. His life turns up side down when the new year of college brings along a very interesting person in his life, a gay roommate, Tharn. Tharn, is a very handsome music major with fair skin and mixed features. He is also openly gay. With a gay guy and a guy who hates gay men, that have to share a small space together for the rest of the year — what can possibly be the outcome of their story? Hatred? Or maybe love?

NOTES:

Again, I don't know that much about this show, I do know Tharn and Type from LBC, but again I have never read the novels and stuff like that.

I must say the episodes that have aired so far have really made me surprised.  I am a person who hates angst and not that I don't mind heavy sexual stuff but some scenes caught me a little off guard.  So far I like their relationship and await Monday just to see them in action once again because this is actually a show I really enjoyed and I was surprised I enjoyed it because like I said I'm not much of an angst person and there is a large amount of it in this show.

I will update as the show continues.

UPDATE:

The show has ended but there is a special episode still coming out and I gotta say this has been one of the best ones I've seen and can't believe the ending, the final episodes had me crying like a baby and they were just so good.