45. Im okay

"That went well" I smile sitting down at the kitchen table, Luke walks over to me and kisses my lips softly nodding.

"No need to rub it in" I hear a voice yell before I bang goes off. Luke drops to the floor, I look up seeing Ashton with a gun. I look at Luke and scream loudly, "Luke" I scream jumping over the top of him, blood starts pouring out of his head and I scream again.

"Luke no no" I sob holding onto him.

"Baby wake up" I hear Luke as something shakes me. I look up and see Luke hovering over me, he's fine. It was a dream. A sigh of relief falls from my lips as I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into me. "You're alright babe. It was just a bad dream" he tells me. "You were dead. Ashton shot you" I gasp holding onto him even tighter. "Roni I'm okay. I'm right here" he tells me looking up.

Luke rolls over and grabs my hand placing it on his chest where I feel his heart beat. I smile moving my hand and rest my head on his chest laying on top of him. He wraps his arms around my back and holds me into place. "Don't leave me" I almost sob, Luke shakes his head "never. I'm not going anywhere"

---

Sit up in Luke's bed and pull the sheet up with me so it's covering my naked body. I look next to me seeing Luke isn't there, but before I can freak out he walks in to his room from the bathroom with a pair of boxers on.

"Hey guess what?" I smirk. "What?" He asks walking over to me "we had sex on this bed" I tell him, Luke laughs nodding "we did. Five years ago and now" he smiles kissing my lips. He pushes me back and hovers over me, "we can definitely do it again though" he smirks

"How many people have you slept with on this bed?" I ask him sitting up from under him. "Oh god I don't know. A lot. I was sleeping with people on this bed before you even moved in" he sighs. "You have slept with me, Paige, daisy ollie" I mumble he shakes his head "no them two happened at their houses" he tells me. I roll my eyes "I want rid of it" i tell him. "Roni you don't even live here. And this bed is the comfiest bed ever" he groans like a little child. "Come on compromise. The sheets are clean" he smiles at me. "Luke" I groan, Luke grabs my hips and pulls me into him. "We keep the bed" he furrows his eyebrows, I shake my head "we get rid of it" i say and he groans loudly.

"Compromise. We get rid of it when you move in" he suggest. I groan "fine"

"Thank you. Please don't ever move in" he tells me and I roll my eyes. "You're insane you know that right?" He asks and I nod smiling. "I have to lay on this bed im going to think about all the sweaty girls you've had on here that weren't me" I groan and he rolls his eyes "if it means anything you've been on here the most" he tells me and I chuckle smiling, "we're still getting rid of it" i tell him "fucking hell Veronica I don't want to"