35. not going to happen

"Hey are you at home?" I ask into the phone. "Yeah why? What's up?" Luke asks "aren't i meant to be at your house later" he adds

"Can you come outside with a shirt. And not judge me until I'm inside" I ask "uh, Sure" he mumbles before hanging up.

I watch Luke walk out of his house and next to my car. "Oh my god you're half naked" he says. I nod taking the shirt from him and putting it on, I get out of my car and lock it. "Inside. Please" I beg him, he nods walking behind me as we walk into his house.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, I shake my head "did you know?" I ask facing him, "did I know what?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows as he walk into his kitchen "Ashton" I mumble, I sit on his bench, he shakes his head with a confused expression "what did ash do?" He asks confused.

"He cheated on me. Fucking hell what is my luck?" I ask laying back, "in that moment, I had the memory of you in my head, I found the hickey on his neck just like I did yours" I shake my head looking at the ceiling.

"I don't know why I'm so upset. I cheated on him with you. In my bathroom" I groan, I turn my head and look at him "were probably going to get accused of sleeping together" i sigh he nods "so we don't we just do it?" He asks walking over to me and helps my off the bench. "No, but we could take a photo. I'm in your shirt. We could make him think we did" I smirk looking up at him

"We could do that, or we could just sleep together" he suggests and I roll my eyes at him "no" I giggle. I reach into Luke's pocket and pull his phone out opening up his camera. "Shirt off Lucas we have to make this look legit" I tell him.

Luke groans stepping away from me pulling his shirt up, "wouldn't this look more realistic if we were in my bed or something" he asks. I nod smiling "when did you get a brain" I ask him, he takes my hand and drags me into his bedroom, I jump onto his bed. "Luke the fuck. This bed is so comfy" I half moan cuddling into it. "It's my bed, from dads" he tells me, i smile at him "we've had sex on this bed" I giggle, he rolls his eyes "we could have sex on it again" he suggest and I shake my head.

We take a bunch of photos but settle on the one where I'm kissing his cheek. I post it on his instagram with the caption "I missed you bf @roniiwn" Luke rolls his eyes "bf normally means boyfriend" he states I nod "I know that's the point" I tell him.

——

Just for you love Anniej200414