21- fixing it

i laid in my bed, it was empty, once again, for the 5th night in a row. Ashton is refusing to talk to me. no matter how much i try. it's kind of pulling me apart. one piece by one piece, and i don know how many pieces i have left. i was wearing one of ashton's shirts, and pj shorts.

i hear ash tossing and turning on the couch. i groan getting out of bed and walking to the kitchen. from the kitchen i walked into the  lounge room. ash was face up, eyes opened looking up at the ceiling. the duvet cover was at his waist so i could see his bare chest. i walked over quietly and kneeled next to the couch.

he turned his head looking at me. i felt tears in my eyes. "there was something about him. the bad boy in him. and when he showed a little interest in me. so i fell in love. but he screwed me around. and cheated on me. so i left him, and 3 years later. i see one of his friends in a store

"at first. he was my rebound, but after a month he was so much more, and i had fallen for him. 4 months after that, it had felt like a life time together, i knew he was the one. he asked me to marry him. within a month we had planned a small wedding, and we got married" i was sobbing. he sat up and was looking at me.

"3 months later he is sleeping on our couch and i'm left broken alone in bed not knowing if my husband wants to divorce me or not" i tell him sobbing even harder. ashton mumbled 'no' before cupping my cheeks making me look at him. he wiped the tears off my cheeks and pulled me up to him. he seated me on his lap kissing my lips softly and quickly.

"i do not want to divorce you. and i hope you don't want to. and that, that never happens to us. i love you. i just thought that you loved him still" he tells me honestly. i nodded looking at him pulling away so i can see all of his features. "i do, i still love Luke. some part of me always will still love him. if it's puppy love, or whatever. i will always still love that man.

"but you. you're the man i married. i. love. you." i told him. i kissed his lips again. "i love you too" he mumbled. i put my head in the crook of his neck. his arms wrapped around my back and he laid back down on the couch. we cuddled on the couch until we fell asleep.

- - - -

haven't edited i so sorry if there's mistakes ❤️