Chapter 1 So She Knows

Aphrodite's POV

Well here I go. My father has requested my presence to inform me about another possible marriage offer. He's always enthusiastic about theses things. I do not like being known as the Princess of Whores because of all my failed marriages. I think my current title, Princess of Loars, is just fine.

I approach the huge carved doors that lead straight to my family's throne room. The guards all treat me as if I am my mother since I have all the qualities of a queen. They open the doors for me and I am greeted by my fathers nervous yet excited stare.

"What now, Daddy?" I ask as I feel myself get nervous as well.

"My beautiful daughter. Just know that this is the best for you and our family and will surely help the villa-" He stops as he hears my impatient sigh.

"Just say it!" I snap. He looks at me in a reprimanding manner before returning to his original state of nervousness.

"We are moving for a while. And you will be wed." He says calmly and I sense a slight ordering tone too.

"Moving?! Wed?! To who?? And how come I am last to know, Father?!" I say dramatically as always. I know I should have expected this but I still like making a scene.

"Yes, we are moving and you will be wed to Joffrey. I told you last because I knew you would overreact. But it does not matter. You will do as told." He says, serious as ever.

I knew there was no arguing this one so I stormed out to my room instead. I know for a fact that I will dread this marriage the most. Or at least that is what I am telling myself...