Chapter 5 Pick Anything You Want

(A/N)I feel so bad for not updating but I've never gotten around to it and I've got finals right now so I haven't been on since last week. Sorry guys!!!! Anyways, here's the next chapter:

Still Her POV:

I can't believe how beautiful the day has been. We've been riding for some time but it's only cause we aren't rushing. He's slightly in front of me and every time I look at him my stomach flutters. He's wearing his maroon leather outfit and seems to be getting rid of his serious face.

   I think he's slowly opening up and showing more of himself to me which I think is great. He's told me a lot about the village and how their highest selling item is bread so I figured that they're either not making enough or it's some really good bread.

  I see the houses up ahead and notice how they look almost like huts except for the small shops and merchant stands. I excitedly glance at Joffrey and see that he's already looking at me with his rare smile. I can't help but feel nervous as we approach the village because if I am to marry him then I want his people to like me.

We begin to reach the main road and I see a whole market set up along the inner road between all the wooden structures. The different velvet curtains that provide protection from the harsh rays of the sun to the merchants and cooks are breathtakingly colorful. I can't help but admire the jewels and the different foods as we turn properly into the dirt path.

I glance around and notice that everyone is staring at us and realize who we are as they all simultaneously bow down. I can't help but feel embarrassed so I shuffle off of my horse and curtsy. "Thank you for welcoming us into your village. I hope you don't feel intimidated because of who we are and present yourselves as you would to a friend." I say in a soft tone as not to frighten anyone.

"But don't forget that we still are of high power and I won't tolerate any disrespect towards my lady. I will personally deal with you then. Other than that, please rise and go about your business." Joffrey says from behind me.

I can't help but smile and feel giddy over what he said. I'm still a little shocked from his appearance behind me, but I'm excited to walk around the market. I notice how some of the merchants have a lot of carved wooden figures and walk up to a royal blue curtain area to examine a rather magnificently carved lion along with a snake piece.

   Joffrey takes it out of my hands and asks the merchant the price. "You don't have to!" I say rather upset. He's been buying me everything I let my eyes linger on for more than five seconds! I'm not poor or selfish. I can buy my own things and only what I know won't go to waste. The poor servant who accompanied us already has his sack full and his knees are quivering so much I feel as though his legs will snap faster than Joffrey sometimes does when he's angry at something.

   "I already told you, love. Pick anything you want and I'll deal with the price. No I will not give in to that rather adorable pink pout you have your lips formed into because my mind is set. Now hurry before we run out of time and my mother sends guards to come retrieve us!"

  He seems rather keen on moving on so I reluctantly agree. Although I am surprised to find myself dwelling on the fact that every time those blue eyes meet with mine I get this wonderful feeling in my chest that just spreads throughout my body. It's intimidating that he has this effect on me and I don't know if I should accept it or fear it and push it away.

  Many problems will arise if I find myself falling for this wondrous man and I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to overcome the ever waiting obstacles in the future. I've got no say in our marriage but the only thing truly sealing my fate with his is if I utter three words. Huh. My life will completely change if this man gets me to say three words and he repeats them.

   "Aren't you coming?!" He yells at me from a lilac colored curtain. I look at him. And I mean really look at him. I notice his shining blue eyes are so marvelously relaxed and carefree and his smile is so wide I feel as though I can look at him and be happy forever.

  That's when I realize that I wouldn't mind uttering those three words to him someday. I really wouldn't mind intertwining my life and my soul with his because I know that I want to go through hell and back after saying that if it means that I will get to see Joffrey look like this. I would overcome any situation that involves our relationship if that means that I get to do it with him by my side. Because that's how it's going to be throughout this- no throughout our life.

Woooo another chapter doneeeee. I'll make sure to update as soon as possible next time! I know I haven't been keeping up with this so from now on I swear on Joffrey's eyes that I will dedicate myself to this story!!! I hope you enjoyed and if you can, give feedback? I need to know how you guys feel to tweak my story at points for your enjoyment (although there will be cliffhangers)
OH and the picture above is a a bronze version which is being sold on eBay so look it up and buy it if you're interested. IT IS NOT MINE AT ALL AND NEITHER IN THE PICTURE SO ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE PERSON WHO OWNS IT!
Thanks! And I love you xxx-Your Loyal Author