Chapter 7 Do It Like A Lion Even Though You Are A Snake

A/N: Sorry for the long chapter title but I had to. This is gonna be cheesy and prepare your ovaries cause Joffrey's gonna be super sweet.

Aphrodite's POV:

Yesterday was such a long day and I'm honestly wondering if I can stay in bed for the rest of the day. I can't possibly go outside and look at that thing any longer. Harsh, I know but it's the truth.

I hear three light knocks on my door and assume that it's my maid so I leave my silk wrap on and walk over to the carved wooden door.

"Thank you for checking up on me but I'd rather stay in bed today-" I freeze.

The person standing at my door is none other than the incredibly flustered Joffrey. His cheeks are tinted a cute peach color and he's looking anywhere other than me.

I stand there confused until I realize what I'm wearing. It's not clear so it's not as though he's seeing anything other than the wrap but it is still slightly fitting.

I decide that I still look decent and instead reassure him that I'm not uncomfortable.

"Joffrey, it's not as if I'm completely nude. It's almost as if I'm just wearing a fitting dress. Calm down.."

   "I know but I still don't think it's okay for me to be seeing you this way yet." His soft voice gives me chills and I wonder if I'll ever get over how he makes me feel.

   "Anyways, discussing how much clothing you should be wearing isn't why I'm here. I want us to go down to the guards training room. I want to make sure that you know how to use a sword. Don't think I didn't know what you wanted to do to that man." He smirks cockily.

   "Well aren't you quite observant. Although, I do believe that everyone in that room knew what could have happened. I won't quarrel with you about this but if I mess up you are forbidden to laugh." I state sassily.

  I'm not exactly the most graceful with a sword but my method of swinging my arms around with two swords always works to get your enemy away. At least, it worked with the people I attempted to train with...

   "You might want to change into something more fitting to our activity. Otherwise you'll come back trying to salvage the scraps."

  I gasp. "I better not be attacked by those savages, Joffrey, or else I'll throw my sword at you. I'm not good in any sort of violent confrontation and I might just pinch someone's nipple-" He cuts me off by pulling me close into his chest and laughing with the most heart achingly beautiful laugh.

    "Woah there, my little snake. I think they know not to mess with you. Your pinching sounds worse than a vipers bite!"

   I can't help but blush at his obvious teasing and pull away from his warm embrace. I walk out the door and look back at him with a look that showed I mean business.

  "Alright alright. I'm coming." He said while rushing out and leading the way.

*************************************

      I'm feeling really exposed right now. Everyone's looking at me as though I've grown a second head. Which I believe would look more fascinating than odd. There's only men in here currently because the women were too annoyed at how ungrateful the men were. They were also tired of their squawking which the men referred to as "war cries". I can't wait to unleash my storm of flying swords.

    "Alright everyone!" Joffrey gets there attention immediately. "We will start by pairing up and showing her anything you can. I'll be her partner, obviously, and will practice with her to see what she has done." He looks towards me and I've never felt more alive as I smile back at him.

   "Do it like a lion even though you're a snake." He smirks.

   I've never said this before but, oh shit.

   I'm so not ready for this.

A/N: Sorry it's so short but I want to have a separate chapter where I can add in a really dramatic, surprising and action filled part. You guys are going to love itttttt