Anyways it's Saturday morning, i wore my tracksuits and now I'm at the running field, i now somehow find it quite relaxing, i continue running like my life depended on it.

After 15 mins Nihal is here, she mostly comes out around 6:30 or 7am. Her eyes lands on me and she gave out a small smile, i on the other hand is panting heavily due to the run but i find myself looking away from her.

By Allah i don't know what is wrong with me.

I jog to the other side of the field and continue running.

After almost another 20 mins i sat on the benches drinking water from my water bottle, gosh it feels so good.

The sun is out today, fortunately for us, it's up in the sky shining brightly, the sky so blue Masha Allah, the sun a bright orange color and the clouds, so white, in different directions and shapes.

I wish i brought my camera out with me.

It's worth taking a picture.

I close my eyes shut with a small smile playing on my lips, the sun should be our hope wallah, it doesn't care about all the problems in the world, every morning it shines brighter than the day before and it's alone, it shines alone, and it doesn't care.

Someone clear their throat, and i would bet my life, if it wasn't haram that it's Nihal.

I slowly open my eyes and there she is standing few feet away from me, with bits of sweat in her forehead making her hair stick to the skin, she must have long hair, she is wearing the hijab.

She frowns at me; "What's up with you?" She asks, coming closer to the bench and she sat down beside me, keeping a distance tho.

I look up at the sky and shrug she looks up as well shaking her head: "You know that's not what i mean." She says.

"Nothing's up then." I reply her.

She sigh; "C'mon Samir, don't give me that." She roll her eyes.

I hate it when people think they know me, the hell does she mean?

"Okay." I said, closing my eyes again.

The place is silent, peaceful silent but an uncomfortable one, can she just go back to her room?

My phone vibrates in my pocket, it's a message notification from my dad, he says that he might come visit me later today in shaa Allah, and i find myself smiling, i can't wait to see him.

I send him a quick reply saying i can't wait for him to come.

I pray he comes with baby Affan.

"You can talk to me Samir." Nihal says, for a minute i forgot she is here.

"What makes you think I have something to talk about?" I ask a bit annoyed.

"I feel it, and it's all over your face." She says, "Your quietness says it all." She added.

I gave out a humorless laugh; "Really?"

"Don't be sarcastic, something's definitely bothering you." She says, fixing her hijab.

"Okay mss i too know, if you somehow figured out that something is bothering you can as well figure out what is it yea?" I roll my eyes.

She looks at me sympathetically, her eyes darting from my face to fingers that i am fidgeting.

Why will she look at me like that?