"Well, I like to read, write and play some video games." You respond.

"What video games?" Jungkook's eyebrows lift as he looks over at you. You glance at the younger man before shrugging.

"You know, Animal Crossing, Overcooked, games like that..." you trail off before taking another bite of your cake. As you're licking the icing off the side of your mouth, you glance at Seokjin, who's still staring at you. "Seokjin has promised to teach me how to play Maple Story, but he hasn't taught me enough to make me actually good at the game." You continue before taking another bite of the cake, eyes locked on Seokjin's as he stares in your direction.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung laugh at your words.

"Jin can barely beat the game himself." Hoseok laughs as he wipes the sides of his eyes, his laughter causing tears to burst.

You glance at Seokjin and merely smirk before finishing the last bit of your cake.

"My childhood was pretty standard. I have an older sister, my parents are still married, and I was surrounded by my cousins a lot too."

"Really? Are your cousins around your age?" Namjoon manages to ask after his laughter dies down. You nod your head.

"Yeah, I have three cousins. One is around my sister's age, one is a year younger than me, and the last is three years younger than me."

"You have a sister?" Seokjin questions while looking at you. You nod your head.

"Yeah, she stops by every now and then. Jimin's friends with her actually. Since Jimin and I are childhood friends, he's been around her a lot." You respond before pushing the empty plate away from you.

"She's really nice, but she's not as hardworking as Y/N," Jimin responds to Seokjin. Jimin remains quiet for a moment before you look at Jimin and give him a 'how so?' look. He widens his eyes for a moment and his voice cracks a little as he continues to explain "I mean, don't get me wrong, she does work, but... in more of an 'I'm going to be a stay-home mom to take care of my kids' way. She's not lazy or anything, just... hardworking in a different sense." You nod your head slowly before shrugging and glancing at Seokjin.

"Is that why you work so hard, Y/N?" Seokjin questions, causing you to snap your head up in his direction.

"What would my sister have to do with that?" He shrugs before poking at his food.

"You know, I'm the youngest in my family. I grew up being babied," he responds before taking a bite of his birthday cake. "So, when I became friends with everyone here, I stepped up and started acting like the older brother. You know, the baby became the caretaker. Just thought your situation was like mine." He responds. Your shoulders relax a little at his explanation before you shrug, biting onto your lower lip.

"I mean... I guess you could say I want to make my older sister proud of me," you glance down, staring down at the table as you think for a moment. "But I also wanted to make myself proud of me." Seokjin nods his head before glancing down.

"Since you shared a bit with us, I think it's only fair to do the same," Namjoon states before glancing around at the other men. "Who wants to start?"

You watch as the men coward away from his statement. Jimin goes on his phone, already knowing that you know a lot about him already. Jungkook grows shy as he lowers in his chair. Taehyung merely stares at Namjoon, blank-faced. Hoseok shrugs while leaning back in his chair.