"Holy sh-" you can't even finish your sentence before your body takes over, shutting you up as your orgasm rushes over you. Shutting your eyes more tightly, you arch your back further, finally reaching the orgasm you had been dying to feel since last night. You're too relieved that you finally got the orgasm your body has been craving to realize what you've just done.

You just touched yourself while thinking about Seokjin. Your employee. Jimin's friend. Your chef.

You're left panting, soaked, and slightly tingly as your body feels like a ton of weight was lifted from you. Standing up, you immediately clean the vibrator, sanitizing it before going into the bathroom, starting to set up a pleasant bath for yourself.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You and Jimin were in the kitchen, discussing the instructions from Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee had instructed for you and Jimin to block Min Yoongi's number immediately to prevent further harassment. Another term of the case is that you and Jimin need to file a restraining order for this to be as effective as possible.

One problem: you haven't asked Seokjin to meet with Mr. Lee regarding the situation.

Jimin has tried, however, Seokjin doesn't see the seriousness of the situation. Clearly, he was unaware of what Yoongi was capable of.

Yoongi had already tried to call Jimin multiple times and even went to the lengths of standing outside of your gate for about two hours last week. The fact that Seokjin doesn't take him seriously is worrying you.

"Okay, but before we do any of this, why the hell won't Seokjin take this seriously?" You question Jimin. Jimin merely sighs, shrugging his shoulders for a moment before he glances around, checking to see if Seokjin was listening in.

"Listen, Y/N," He mumbles quietly. "Seokjin won't take it seriously because he's been dealing with this for years now. He met Yoongi a while ago." You arch an eyebrow before rolling your eyes.

"Can you just... get someone who will convince him to talk to Mr. Lee? Please?" You ask. Jimin sighs before shrugging as he looks over at you.

"I honestly don't know anyone who would be able to convince him to... but I can try asking someone." He states before standing up, making his way out of the kitchen. "Oh... hi, hyung." You hear before you arch an eyebrow, turning around in your chair as you meet eyes with Seokjin.

"Good afternoon, Y/N," He states before walking towards the pantry in the kitchen. He doesn't give you a second glance as he grabs some ingredients in his hands. "You seem like you're in a good mood." He states. You narrow your eyes at the man, your mind drifting off as you remember how you touched yourself for him this morning.

"Yeah. I got some sleep." You bluntly state while Seokjin nods his head slowly. He glances back at you, his eyes sparkling as he gives you a friendly smile.

"That's good," He starts before looking back at you. "Want a snack?" You shake your head as he shrugs to himself. "Suit yourself." He states before he starts to get back to making the snack.

"Why don't you want to talk to my lawyer?" You quickly question while you have Seokjin's attention. Seokjin merely lets out a soft sigh before turning towards you as he starts preparing some cream cheese and crackers.

"Because," He starts before drifting off as he spreads the cheese onto the snack. "It's not worth it. He'll find a new pretty face to use. Just give him a week."