Babysitting!?!?!?!

Hey everyone!!!! It's Animeluva1 here with another chapter! !! Sorry it has taken me so long to update, school work has been hazardous! ! :( I do not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does ^.^
_______________________________________

Lucy's P.O.V.

         I looked at the two  men standing behind Lahar. On the left side stood Cobra with a smart ass smirk plastered across his face. While on Lahar's right side was Midnight, who was currently sleeping on a floating carpet?? Woah!! How does that thing float!?!

    Hearing a snort I turned and saw Cobra smirk turn into a malicious smile.  What the hell is his problem? After a few more moments of akward silence Lahar cleared his throught. "Ms. Heartfilia the magic council can not thank you enough for your help."

   "Oh im happy to help!!"  I replied smiling while I couldnt help bit think: ya Lahar I just absolutly love to house criminals that have tried to kill me and my family not once but twice!!! Yep this will be a total joy....dumb ass.
      Another snort was heard coming from snake boy. Stifling a yawn I looked at Lahar," Now if you don't mind commander I will take them to their rooms and retire for the night. With those words I pulled Cobra and Midnight into my house and slammed the door shut. Outside you could hear a few mumbled curse words coming from the commander.

    With a sigh I turned around only to scream out of disbelief of the sight before me.
_______________________________________
Alright and there is another chapter my friends ^.^ so here are the results of the voting so far

Midnight:3
Cobra:2
Both:0
Also ///0.0/// I might consider writing a lemon if enough people want me to. So bote who you want lucy to be paired up with and if you want a lemon to occur in this fanfic.