Oh, how has the time passed?

Hello Readers,

I want to briefly discuss the lengthy delay in updating this tale. Life has a tendency of presenting us with unforeseen obstacles, and regrettably, I've experienced a number of difficulties lately. I went through personal struggles during this period that affected my emotional and psychological well-being. It was very difficult for me to continue creating and updating the tale you've been reading because of these challenges, as well as a number of other events in my life. I want you to know that your support and understanding mean the world to me. Your patience during this time has been truly appreciated.

             Weeks passed into days, and Lucy Heartfilia discovered she was up against an unforeseen obstacle. Natsu Dragneel, her best friend and the one for whom she had long-simmered affection, was the only one who responded in ways she had not yet fully comprehended. Natsu had first questioned Lucy's choice to recruit ex-offenders, especially Cobra. He was worried about what they had done in earlier times and the threat they may pose to their life. But as he watched Cobra and Lucy communicate, he started to see another aspect of the earlier Dark Mage. Natsu once stood back and observed Lucy and Cobra as they quietly conversed in the guild hall. He observed their sincere grins and the way Lucy's eyes appeared to light up in the company of Cobra. He found himself unable to ignore his sight, which caused him to come to some sort of deep understanding. Natsu approached the two and his throat cleared, drawing their attention. He said, his voice a little reluctant, "Hey, Lucy." "I've been thinking... I may have misread Cobra,"

           Despite her amazement, Lucy accepted Natsu's statements with an open mind. She said with a tone of interest, "What do you mean, Natsu?" An embarrassed grin started to grow on Natsu's face as he rubbed the back of his head. "I can't ignore that, given as much as Cobra makes you joyful and how he's improved. Though I may not yet have entire faith in him, I do trust him to fulfill your life with happiness. Who am I to interfere with that if he makes you happy?"

               Lucy felt a rush of thanks and comfort in her heart. Her relationship with Natsu had been in jeopardy due to her increasing love for Cobra, but his compassion gave her reason to smile once more. "Thank you, Natsu, you will never truly know what your acceptance means to me." Natsu smiled, his eyes regaining their customary playfulness, hiding miserable tears in the back of his eyes. "Hey, Lucy, what counts to me is that you and I are content. Just watch how Cobra treats you; if he doesn't, he'll have to account to me!"

                   The tension vanished as a result of Lucy's laughter, and their relationship remained unwavering. "Natsu, don't worry. I'll watch him closely. As a result of Natsu's approval, Lucy and Cobra's romance grew stronger. With each day that went by, their love for one another grew deeper, bolstered by the steadfast friendships inside the Fairy Tail guild. As a Poison Dragon Slayer, Cobra possessed a heightened sense of smell. He could detect the presence of toxic substances or poisonous gases, which proved invaluable in dangerous situations. His knowledge of poisons allowed him to neutralize enemy attacks or create antidotes to protect his guildmates from harmful substances. Cobra possessed incredible hearing, allowing him to detect even the faintest sounds.

                        In battle, he could pick up on enemy movements and attacks, alerting his guildmates to impending danger. With his acute hearing, he became a valuable lookout during missions, warning the guild of ambushes or hidden enemies. He could sense vibrations and disturbances in the environment, making him an adept tracker. This skill proved useful in locating missing guild members, infiltrating enemy hideouts, or detecting magical anomalies that could pose a threat to the guild. Cobra's unique abilities made him an excellent information gatherer. He could eavesdrop on conversations from a distance, intercept secret messages, or even decipher hidden codes. His intel proved vital in strategizing against enemy forces, giving the Fairy Tail Guild a tactical advantage in battles and missions.