The Kiss

Hey this is Animeluva1 and I am finally back! I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating in forever! There has been so much going on in my life. I'm not going to give you any petty excuses though, I should have at least tried to update once in a while. But, I have failed as a writer and I have failed you. I hope that you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me. As a result of my actions I am going to attempt to update quite often and make my updates longer. So without further adou, on with the show!!!!

Lucy's P.O.V.

Today was the day, I am going to take these two to the guild! I know that Natsu will be furious when he sees them, but I still have rent to pay (as much as I wish I didn't). Maybe I should take the boys with me? I am responsible for watching them so it might be best if I do. Taking them with me means that I could take a longer job and longer jobs mean more Jewels! I was pacing back and forth in the living room deciding whether or not I should take a harder job this time. I'm going to do it! And best of all the rest of the team wont be there to destroy everything! I will finally get the entire reward! My entire face lit up with joy, while at the thought of all that money.

" Yo Blonde when are we going to eat?" I turned around and saw Cobra leaning against the wall with Midnight peaking out from behind him.

"It will be ready whenever it feels like it Snakey boy!" I playfully glared at the dragon slayer, "Midnight would you like to help me cook lunch?" The reflect mage gave nodded his head and followed me to the kitchen with a sligh smile on his face. Maybe this will teach that snake not to push me around! "You know I can hear you?!" The scream came from the living and slowly became louder as he walked toward the kitchen. Once he came into the room he sat down on the island counter and watched Midnight and I as we scurried back and forth into the kitchen.

"What are we eating Blonde?"

"Im just going to make some bacon sandwhiches," I turned around to face him," and shouldn't you be helping?"

"Nah I'm good. I don't cook, it's just not my thing"

I just rolled my eyes at the masculin slayer" Trust me Cobra we all know how you and Midnight cook" I turned back around and finished cooking. "Cobra could you at least set the table for me?" As an answer the clanking and clinging of table ware filled the kitchen. After setting out everyone's food we ate silently. I wonder what those two are thinking about? I silently look up and gaze at the two gorgeos males in front of me. My life has changed so much with these two around. They used to be my enemies, but now they have become my family. It's strange, but I feel like they belong here with me. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. A soft chuckle was heard from across the table.

I looked up knowing exactly who laughed. A light blush covered my face as I met Cobra's eye. I gave him a small smile and finished eating my meal. Once we cleaned the kitchen up we sat down on the couch. "So I was thinking of taking on a job." I took a glance at the boys to see their reactions. Cobra flashed his signiture smirk at me," And you want us to go with you right?" I beamed a smile at them," Yes, I was hoping you two would come. I think it would be exctiting to go on a job with you two!" Midnight looked very intrigued at the idea," I think it would be delightful if we went on a job with Lucy! Don't you think Cobra?"

The said man chuckled and stood up from his sitting position," Well what are you two waiting for? I'm going to go find my shoes," He scratched the top of his head," They're around here somewhere." With that he walked out of the room. "Hey Lucy," I focused my attention on the shy man," Cobra told me what he heard you think." Suddenly the multe-colored hair man walked toward me and wrapped his arms around me," Did you mean it?" I slightly leaned back so I could see his face," Of course I meant it Midnight," I cupped his face in my hands," I meant every single word of it."

He slowly leaned in and placed his lightly colored lips on my own. W-what is he doing? Does he like me? Or is he just thanking me for watching them? God I just don't know! Once we parted ways I looked into his ruby orbs, mesmerized by their color. I opened my mouth to ask him why he would do such a thing, but I never got the chance because of the Snake Boy.

"You guys ready to go?"

"Ya we are," I skipped to the door with the two ex-criminals walking behind me. They do make me happy...No matter how annoying they can get! Then we started our long walk to the guild.

Well there is a hopefully longer chapter! When I got back on Wattpad I reread all the comments and I couldn't help but smile when I read some of them. You guys make me so happy when you comment and exspress your thoughts. Also, I have come to a conclusion about my ending. Which won't be revealed till later on. Plus, with the lemons I might make a seperate book that is just for the chapters I do lemons in that way my more inocent and younger readers may still be able to enjoy this fanfic. I'm wanting to change the cover as well, but I'm not really an artist. So, if any of you would be willing to create one for me I would be so so so grateful! Just comment or PM if you are interested. Later Cuties, I love each and everyone of you!