The Request

Hey everyone!! Animeluva1 here with another chapter!!! And please review I love hearing what you think of my story!

_______________________________________

I took a sharp breath as I read the note silently.

         Dear Lucy Heartfilia,

We, the magic council, have a request we were hoping you would fulfill.  We have a pair of prisoners that will be released very shortly. It is the magic council's wish that these prisoners will become active members of society and we were hoping that you would grant our wish. The prisoners will be staying with you to help introduce them back into society. You will need to prepare your house for two additional individuals. We will come by and leave them in your company in three days.

                                           Sincerely ,

                                    The Magic Council

I blinked once, twice, thrice but the words in the letter never changed. Me living with prisoners!!! What if they try to kill me!!! But, then again the council wouldn't leave someone in my care who could kill me. Would they?
     My thoughts were running all over the place. I couldn't get them organized. Behind me Master was saying some kind of gibberish under his breath. "Master?" I cautiously spoke to the short man. "Yes Lucy? What is it?" The said man looked at me with eyes that were filled with curiosity. "Well Master," I began," In the letter from the magic council they asked to take care of some recently released prisoners for a couple of years."

      Nothing was said for a few moments. Until finally Master said with a huff of his breath," Well there is nothing we can do about this. Do you know who these prisoner's names?" I guess the thought never past my mind. Why didn't the council say their names in the letter?  "They never mentioned their names in the letter actually. I wonder who it is?"

       With a laugh and a wave of his hand Master replied," Well the only thing we can do is wait! Go on child! Get your home suitable for your guests!"

        I waved Master a goodbye and ran out the guild to head home. On the way I bought two more beds along with sheets, pillows, and quilts. You know. I wonder, how these prisoners will affect my life? With that thought I entered my house to prepare it for the coming guests.

_______________________________________
So! What did you think?? I'd loveto hear your thoughts and opinions of my story! And if you know who these "prisoners" are you can tell me in a review to see if your right! Also! I forgot in the first chapter,  I do not own Fairy Tail! Hiro Mashima does!