The Gift

Hey everyone Animeluva1 here! I've got another chapter up and it didnt take me forever this time :) Soooooo lets continue!
___________________________________
Lucy's P.O.V

Once I finished my business in the store I ran to meet the two men. After a bit of searching I found them sitting at the fountain, each holding a shopping bag on each arm.
"Hey," I sat down between the two," Did you guys find some clothes that you liked?" Midnight just nodded his head with a soft smile while Cobra just gave me a 'duh' look. After a moment of akward silence Cobra stood up," Well no sense in just sitting here all day. Midnight, Blondie lets go home."
I looked at Cobra shocked. He just said lets go home. Did that mean he finally excepted living with me? Or did he not mean anything by it? Oh well, thats not important right now. I just can't wait to get home.
After a long walk back we finally reached the apartment. "I'm taking a shower!" Cobra loudly pronounced. "Alright!" I shouted back just to tick the snake man off. I turned around to talk to Midnight only to find him gone. "Midnight?" I called for the ebony male. In return I recieved a quite," In here"
I found the owner of the voice in the living room, staring out the window. I clutched the paper handles of the bag behind my back. I knelt beside him gazing at his soft pale skin. He turned his head and looked at me catching me staring. His ruby orbs met my own brown ones. It seemed as if they could see through me, as if he was looking directly into my soul.
I looked down at the floor quickly. Once I looked back up he was staring out the window again. " I got you something Midnight," I pulled the bag out from behind me," I hope you like it. "
He silently took the bag and opened it, taking the item out of it soon after. He looked at me with his eyes wide, sat the item down on the floor, and did the unexpected. He hugged me. And not just the a small hug, he was holding onto me as if I was a life line. Like he desperately needed me.
I closed my eyes and hugged Midnight back, just as tightly. All that was heard was a ,"thank you." Still hugging the man, I looked at the item he sat on the floor. The snow globe he saw in the toy store window. The snow was falling in the little globe, but it wasn't snowing in just the globe.
I broke the hug and pointed to the window," Midnight, look." The multi-colored haired man looked out the window, a look of shock on his face but was soon replaced with a large smile. "Snow!" He yelled while pushing his face against the window like a child.
The sound of someone clearing their throught made me turn around. Leaning on the door way was Cobra. He looked at Midnight then me and gave
a nod of approval. "Can we go outside! Please Lucy!" I turned back to Midnight and smiled "Of course we can."
After putting on some warm clothes Midnight and I went outside while Cobra stayed in. He said it wad "too cold"....big baby.
After a couple of hours of playing in the snow Midnight just plopped down on the cold surface, worn out. I stood at the doorway and laughed at the grown man's action. At the sound of my laughter Midnight looked up, smiled a heartwarming smile, and signaled me to come over to him with his hands.
Once I reached my destination, Midnight grabbed my hand and pulled me down into the snow with him. He wrapped his arms around me, with my head laying on his chest. "Thank you Lucy." Midnight said as his grip got tighter," if it wasn't for you I would have never been able to see snow so soon."
And with that no more words were said. We just layed in each other's arms watching the snow fall. In my mind I secretly thanked Gray for being an ice mage.
___________________________________
And there you have it, the longest chapter so far. I have to say it has been my favorite so far :) so here are the votings:

Midnight: 20

Cobra: 20

Both: 25

Lemon: 22

So I would like to know how you all have liked the story so far and does my writung style work for this type of story? Just wondering, but I would love to hear your opinions. And please vote after reading it means so much to me. Bye for now my Cuties! ^.^