chapter 2

Miles Narrating

After a couple a couple weeks word spread of what I did to those bandits and now people are calling me superman just yesterday I saved a person from falling off a mountain.

While in my spare time when I'm not Superman I travel to other countries and kingdoms I also had adventure and make new friends But in a couple day the magic knight exams are coming up.Asta and Yuno are going to enter this year and I'm going to join them.Luu is living at the fortress of solitude and she also met everyone at the church everyone likes her.As for me I'm on my way back to Hage right after coming back from the star country. Instead of walking or flying I'm chilling on the Moon right now.

(Here's how I put this the Clover and Diamond countries are right next to each other and I'm adding Random countries I came up with a few days ago.1. Star country it's north of the Clover country.2 Gotham country north east of the diamond country.3 Coast country far south of the Clover Country.4 Atlantis south east ,underwater far from the Coast country.)

Miles pov

Me:time to head back to Hage.

"Starts to fly back to Earth"
Fly faster making a sonic boom.

Asta pov

I am my regular training place

Author:Inside the demon skull.

Doing push ups until

BOOM!!!

I get up put my shirt on and knew who it was and ran to the church.

Yuno pov

I'm practicing spell that's in my Grimore.

BOOM!!

I smiled and I see sister Lily and the kids with happy faces.
Even father came out and Asta showed up.

Miles pov

I flew down to the forest and quickly changed into my normal clothes and walked out.

Miles:Hey everyone I'm back

Father:miles how was your trip.

Miles:It was fun I made friends on my trip.

Timeskip to the next day.

Father:Miles,Asta,Yuno. You three are going to be the hope and future of this church and village we all will wish you luck on your journey to the capital and the magic knight exams.

Kid:Good luck guys

They started leaving the village

Miles,Asta,Yuno:Bye everyone.

Timeskip to the capital and magic knight exams.

Me:Good luck guys on your exams.

Asta:Wait big bro your not watching are exam.

Me:Sorry Asta,Yuno(Whispering):Superman has a meeting with the Wizard king.But I do have a surprise for you guys at the End.

Yuno,Asta,:OK

I walk into an empty alleyway and started running and took my Glasses off.ripping my shirt open showing my Symbole and my Outfit and mask appeared on me.Then I took off into the sky and head towards the castle,When people saw me the started cheering.

I then landed in front of the castle until a guy with blue hair walked out.

???:Hello your Superman,My name is Marx

Marx:I will be escorting you to the wizard kings office.

Me:Thank you

No one pov

Superman of the Clover kingdom(On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें