Chapter One

On the planet of krypton the surface looks like its cracked and lava everywhere on the planet. There's a city collapsing at a big home there a family placing there child in a ship

 There's a city collapsing at a big home there a family placing there child in a ship

Dad:goodbye my son

Mom:we will miss you

"Closes ship and launches it off the planet"

Krypton explodes

The ship heads towards earth and then about to crash in a field near Hage village.

Then everything fads to black

16 years later

(During this time skip val-El or know as miles now has start discovering his powers at a young age) and the church priest which I forgot his name showed miles the ship he came in).

Miles pov

I wake up to hear Asta still try to propose to sister Lily.

Me:stupid super hearing.

I get up from bed,took a shower brush my teeth,wash my face got my cloths on and walked out of my room and went outside to see what's going on. Once I stepped outside I see sister Lily over react and use her magic that was a giant fist made of water and was about to hit Asta.I used my super speed and moved Asta out of the way the magic made a small crater.

Sister Lily:Oh my gosh Asta I'm so sorry I over reacted.

Sister Lily:Thank you Miles.

Me:Morning and no problem.

Asta:Yeah thanks big bro

Me:Your welcome but Asta sister Lily is a lady of the cloth she can't get married.

Asta:I know but one day I will become the wizard king and make her the happiest woman alive.

After a few minutes I see yuno using his magic to dry the clothes.

Me:Hey Yuno

Yuno:Hey big bro

Yuno:Just fine oh by the way are you going to see me and Asta get our Grimores this afternoon.

Me:I'll be there but for now I'm going down to the basement to see if I can find anything about where I come from.

Timeskip

I'm down in the basement looking for any clues to my powers and where I come from until I see a slot I opened it and I see a pure sapphire blue gem.I pick it up and placed everything back together and went outside.

Me:Hey Asta,Yuno I found something.

Asta:Whats that bro

Me:Honestly I don't know I found it on my ship.

Suddenly the clouds moved out of the way so sunlight hit the gem it's started to glow bright blue we shield our eyes,then.

No one pov