Chapter 6: Jessa

It was really nice to thank Mic for the roses, my mom took a leaf off a rose and preserved it in a frame that hangs over my mirror.
Hey Mic, did you know that you have the most amazing heart beat in the world? He looked at me for a sec then said. actually I didn't know that; thanks for telling me that blue.

I also heard you almost had a panic attack when you found out what had happened to me. Well I can't deny it, I did. Jessa we almost lost you today. Your body was going through something we couldn't explain.
Now blue you understand more than any nymph here that your powers can be used for good or for evil, do you think that partially was the reason why you got sick is your powers are for good; you thought you were doing something good but it was considered evil?
That can be very well possible, pushing short lavender hair from his eyes, Mic why do you look so sad?
There are stories where a guy saves a girl that he likes but he isn't sure she liked him, but then she likes him only for the fact that he saved her. and I'm wondering if that's what's happening now.
Wincing as she readjusts herself Jessa looks at Mic and says to him, since the dance last year I have liked you. But I wasn't sure if you liked me. Then with the roses I realized you do. placing a hand on his cheek I think I even love you. And with that she kisses Mic.
At first he is a little startled.

Pulling back, I'm sorry did you not want me to do that she asked him? No I want you to do it again he said with a playful smile.