Chapter 1: Jessa

Come on Jessa! called her sister Kate. Kate is three years older than Jessa. But to them age never really matters as long as they were together, what game shall we play today my darling sister? Asked Kate. She was walking in the direction of my closet and as she walked by turned on my radio to full blast knowing that I had it that way the night before.

The song "Boyfriend" by New Hollow came on at full blast. knocking me out of bed, my short blue-berry hair all over the place. my sister started laughing; hey Jess look at a mirror will you. so I walked over to the full length mirror next to the window.

I really look like a mess. I am all of "17.5 inches" tall with blue eyes to match my blue hair, I'm extremely young and thin. only being 110 is young I'm still a child really. While my sister is all red; her hair, eyes clothes. and our brother who is two years older than me he is green.

After I showered and looked decent enough I got dressed. in my blue sundress flip flops, sunglasses but the most importantly my blue beanie hat that I never go anywhere without. Come on sis! calls my brother Leo.

Leo can fly that is the power he got, my sister has weather control. and mine I don't know yet I haven't gotten it yet. my parents say "Jessa don't stress your powers will come soon enough" I hope their right.