Chapter 8: Going Home

As Jessa slowly stood from a sitting position she groans in pain, his freaking sucks man she thought. Mic quickly gets up off her bed and grabs her before she falls.
The funeral for the ancient dog is today, she says almost in tears.
I know baby; I know. You tried to save him.
Yeah but I failed. She sobbed into her boyfriends chest.
Jessa you did all you could with your very first encounter with your powers. Stop beating yourself up over something you had no control over.

Come on baby lets get you on the shower. He said , knowing that he was the one that needed to help her. It's okay, my brother already fixed that. she said as they entered the blue bath. As Jessa entered the bath she slid a built in wall and locked it in place to the shower door.

Mic just looked at his girlfriend with surprise as he could see her striping. The only thing he could see was he tossing her clothes over the makeshift wall.
You better strip too or your clothes will get soaked. She laughed as Mic started ripping his clothes off. He had just tossed the last thing over the wall when warm water poured over him.

Jessa just laughed at her boyfriend. Thinking to herself [if he had come to me any sooner I would have gladly gone out with him] then she started shampooing her hair.

Jessa what are you thinking about?
Oh about how much I want you to kiss me right now! She laughed as the lavender nymph turned lavender.
He leaned slightly over the wall and gently kisses Jessa.
................................................................
LATER
................................................................
By the order of the high council you Jeessa be under investigation as to the interaction with a human.
Call the first witness!!
Kate your the oldest of the three of you, what happened?
Kate: we as always go and check on that old dog, as usual the boy toured it. I tried to frighten the human away but with no such luck.
Then Jessa's powers kicked in; the bat flew fro his hands and just disappeared. My brother and I went straight to our parents for help.

After a very long trial it was agreed that because there was no real contact with the human Jessa would be in no real trouble with the council.