Chapter 9 Funerls and Weddings Part One

Mic,I'm sorry that I've dragged you into this. The Lavender nymph looked at his girlfriend with a look of awe.
Jessa you are not at fault here and you know it.
I know...... but still.
Come on love you need to get dressed. Jessa nodded her head that she understood.
Except I'll be the one to help her! Said Kate from behind Mic, she was holding a TARDIS blue dress with a matching pendant.
Come on now let's get you dressed, Kate first helped slip the dress on and do the buttons and sash on the back. Next placing the pendant around her sisters neck.
After that Kate dried Jessa's hair then placed the blue beanie back on. except she put a small blue bow pin; then blue wedge shoes.
Kissing her sisters cheek Kate said, your ready, you look beautiful J. Jessa just kept looking down at her toes. Come on time to get going, as the two sisters stepped from the bedroom they were greeted by their parents, giving each of their daughters a hug and a kiss on each cheek.

At the base of their tree the body of the old dog lay still, Kate used her powers to make the day sunny so the dog's spirit could rise to the heavens on a nice day and to be greeted by a warm, loving sky.

Leo created a small wind to make the journey as short and painless as possible for the poor beast. Jessa then stepped forward and began to chant

(Cha'erd Ichir lok povem.) heavens accept this beast into your graces. As she spoke the dog began to dissolve into dust and float upward into the wind and sky. When he was gone Jessa cried and dropped to her knees where the dog had just been.

Someone tried to reach out to stop her but Alicia (Jessa's mom) gave them a stern look that said to let the grieving girl alone. The sky began to turn gray for Kate was also crying. Kate hurts when her sister hurts. Leo went and placed his hand on the tree and then a mark appeared.

THIS IS NOW A HOLY PLACE, ANYONE DISTURBING THIS PLACE SHALL BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE COUNCIL!!!!!!! He yelled. Looking around to let everyone know that there was an utmost importance to his words. Everyone agreed; for having the brother of the spirit keeper angry was a scary thing. Besides Leo angry anyway was frightening.

Faith came forward with her brother, taking Jessa's hands in his they both spoke the same spell making sure the grave was now a holy place to the nymph race.

I'm Connor by the way. He said after the ritual was over.
I'm Jessa she weakly smiled at him.
So your powers finally came in huh?
Yeah they did...... Apparently it almost killed me in the process. She said shyly.
I heard about that because when Faith came home all she did was just stare at things. Took her at least three or four hours for us to get her to talk.

Well my brother being her boyfriend and all I think that just would have been bad if I hadn't made it.

Good point. Um so do you have a date to the weeding surprise party thingy?

Yes, my boyfriend.... Mic the Lavender nymph. I'm going with him actually.

Oh.. Okay never mind then. He is a good guy, Mic..... I had only met him a few times in the past.

Speaking of which here he comes.
Hello love! Jessa placed an arm around Mic's waist. Feeling the smaller girl leaning on him made Mic feel so.... He had no real idea what that feeling was.

He was beyond thrilled that he has the girl of his dreams right against him. But at that very moment all Mic wanted was to take her home and just lay with her...

Listening to music, reading to her is all he wants to do as of now.

It was nice meeting you Mic. Connor said as he took his leave.
Yeah nice to have met you as well. Mic said awkwardly

Mic love are you alright? Yeah it's just... Was he flirting with you?

He asked me if I had a date for the surprise engagement party; he knows I was going to go with you.

Jess can we hang out after the party... Alone?

Sure? What's up?

We have been dating for almost a week but we have had no time to really hang out or go on a date.

I want to spend some time with you. Just to get to know my new love a bit better is all.

Yeah that's fine. I was gonna ask you the same thing myself actually. Jessa giggles.