Chapter 2: Kate

Where the bloody world are we going? I asked Leo. All in due time baby sister. Said Kate. My brother looked at me with a look that I knew so well. Are we playing my favorite game.

Alright said Kate you just need to pick out a who. Laughing, how about that one human boy who was picking on the stray dog last week.

That's an idea! Said Leo. He knew how much my sister and I hated animal cruelty. linking arms the three of us began our decent from our tree where we lived and down into the human world.

Wait there he is now! Kate said bitterly. he was carrying a large stick. Kate put her left hand out and thought stormy thoughts. Much to the humans dismay the wind picked up, clouds became gray and dark. But he still walked over to the poor dog and beat him.

Over and over and over, the blonde kid hit him. stepping on the ancient dogs tail trying to break it. picking up bricks and throwing them at the old dog.

Next thing that happened wasn't surprising; the dog turned around and bit the kid. But the horrible child took advantage of his height and kicked the dog in the back. the dog crumpled to the ground dead.

Jessa was so angry her blue hair turned white and the bat flew out of the boy's hand and disappeared. Jessa fainted. Kate caught her sister before she fell. Leo grabbed his sisters and flew home.

Kate started screaming "MOM...... MOM..... DAD......" Jessa got her powers. But she's really sick, her hair changed colors then she passed out!

Leo go get Faith. The Doctor of all the nymphs was Leo's girlfriend she was purple and her power was healing.

The weather kept changing back and forth. Over and over. Kate was angry at the child so it became windy, she was crying so it was raining. Kate's mind was also clouded so the sky was gray.