Chapter 4: Faith

We worked on Jessa for hours. As she was brought in Leo was the only one that was able to give me an accurate description of what the Hell was going on. Alright let me get this strait so you three went to mess with that human, when he killed the stray dog she flipped and her powers came in.

Yeah pretty much. Said Leo pretty much. Then he had to run because Kate was almost causing a hurricane outside.

I turned to Mickey and said check her vitals. Um Faith he said in a voice I knew was trouble. All of them are low he said. We need to fix that right now. I said.

Eva just nodded her head and got to work on an elixir that could help with the healing process. and with the super speed of her husband Evan the elixir was finished in just mere minuets.

After giving Jessa the medicine her heart rate went up and so did her breathing. Now for everything else to go back to normal. give me the glucose in the small gray vial please. as I slowly pulled a small amount Into a needle that would go straight into her arm.

The blue nymph's blood sugar and at least seven more vitals increased. okay now just to repair her ankle. Right as we started the "what was supposed to be simple surgery" which turned out to be a nightmare.

Jessa started to bleed internally from who knows what.Evan looked at the monitor and turned pale. Faith she is having an internal war, between body ,mind , and spirit.

Before everyone could react blood started pouring out of the poor girls nose and ears; we need to prop her up or she is going to choke!!!! I yelled. Eva put herbs in a bowl and handed them to Evan who intern mixed them into a paste which went into Jessa's ears to stop the blood flow.

We can't keep her like this or she will go deaf. Mic the Lavender nymph came running in. he started working on Jessa right away. He controls the movement of any liquids with his mind. Mic also has a crush on the outgoing Blue nymph.

How is she ? What happened? will she make it? is all the poor kid would say to any of us unless we asked him something.

After hours of working Faith went to tell the family their baby was okay