Chapter 3: Leo

Leo watched his older sister pace back and forth. I have never seen her like this before, nobody could get near Kate or else the sky would turn black there was lighting,thunder,rain and hail.

Faith came out of Jessa's room looking tired and pale. "How is she"? I asked. no mind you our parents, aunts ,uncles and cousins plus some of our friends were sitting in the small light gray waiting room.

She will make it, she said. But her pulse is still a little weak and so is her heart beat; but that is because when she collapsed her ankle was fractured and during surgery ....... let's just say Jessa almost didn't make it. her body mind and spirit had gone through a type of hell. then with her ankle........

Faith did not need to continue her thought. for the next two hours the young doctor was asked many questions.

Leo took this moment to sneak in and see his younger sister. My darling sister I knew your gift, your power would be wonderful and great, but the fact that it has caused all of this pain and hurt on you.

Faith took great care of you. he said with great pride. And you wanna know something sis he said with a boyish grin; I want to marry her. I want to marry Faith. Jessa slowly opened her eyes but did not try to speak. there were tears in her blue eyes.

In an extremely raspy voice she said"I am so happy that you have found love" and with that she closed her eyes and fell fast asleep.