I trailed out of my room frowning as I couldn't see Harry at the bottom of the stairs and I pulled my door shut tight before I headed down, my arm outstretched as I trailed my finger along the wall as I walked.

It was a habit from my childhood I couldn't quite shake.

"Harry?" I called out softly, my eyebrows furrowing as I looked around the kitchen, he wasn't in here.

But there were several boxes of beer strewn across the counters and I chewed my lip, he'd had beer delivered?

"In 'ere!" Harry called out and I followed the sound of his voice to the living room, wondering why he was being so weird about this. Why did he even call me?

"Hi Popster!"

I squealed in excitement and practically launched myself at Liam who was stood facing me and made him stumble back slightly as he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed.

A sharp cough made me pull back from Liam almost begrudgingly and I flushed as I realised there were other people in the room and Harry who was practically burning holes into me with how hard he was staring.

"Dinner."

I watched as Harry's jaw clenched as he spoke as if the word hurt to say as he pointed at a pizza box on the sofa next to him and I slowly made my way over.

He knew I was friends with Liam, if he didn't want me being friends with his friends then he shouldn't have invented them over.

"Hi everyone." I smiled sheepishly making all of them laugh and Niall even waved but my eyes were flicking between the girl sat next to Louis and Louis.

"Oh right!" Louis spoke up once he'd caught my pointed look as I settled into the sofa and pulled my legs up under me. "Poppy, this is me girlfriend Eleanor. El, this is Poppy, Harry's uh...Poppy."

My face felt as hot as the sun at Louis' stumbled greeting and it didn't help that I could hear both Niall and Zayn sniggering to themselves as Eleanor looked between Harry and I before she returned my smile.

"It's nice to meet you!" I said politely watching as she nodded.

"You too, you have a lovely home." Eleanor said and I felt my smile grow wider, it was weird but the house was something I was weirdly proud of.

I finally brought my attention to the hot box on my lap and lifted the lid to find a ham and pineapple pizza waiting for me and I immediately looked up at Harry who was already looking down at me and I flinched back slightly.

"Thanks." I said quietly as everyone else broke off into their own conversation and I assumed it was Harry who knew what pizza to get me.

"Hey! I fucken bought them but dickhead over there gets the credit. I fucken see how it is Poppy."

I looked over at Niall wide eyed as he held a hand to his heart making Harry snort and everyone else chuckle and I pouted at him.

"He wanted to get you a fuckin' meat lovers." Harry grunted and I looked at him surprised before crinkling my nose. "See."

Harry sprayed crumbs everywhere as he gestured rudely at Niall as he spoke with his mouth full of pizza and I turned my crinkled nose towards him, gross.

"Oh fuck off ya prick, I still bought all these."

"Sorry Niall! Thank you." I smiled at him watching as his fake angry face melted away almost instantly and he grinned back at me.

I glanced at Harry as I raised a slice of pizza up to my lips only to find his eyes glued to Louis and I let my eyes slide towards him and found him staring back at Harry with a raised eyebrow, a sly smile forming on his face as our eyes met and I blinked.