Chapter 30: Wedding

Weiying woke up with a heavy headache maybe cause of too much alcohol last night, then he remembered Lan Zhan, he can't help but chuckle a little.

The bed was cold and empty when he woke up, and he had a questioned face to why Lan Zhan wasn't beside him.

A knock was heard outside his door, and standing up from his bed and opening up their bedroom door, he was greeted by his Shijie outside their door.

"Shijie? Why are you here?" The sister didn't speak as she gripped her brothers hand and straight they went to the bathroom.

"Take a bath, and after taking a bath fix yourself and wear this for today." With a smile plastered on her face, she gave Weiying a white suit before exiting the bathroom.

/2 minutes passed/

After fixing himself, he was dragged outside the mansion by his sister, who was smiling ear to ear as she drove the car.

"Shijie where are we going so early in the morning? Also where's Lan Zhan?" He asked but he got ignored by his sister who was continuing on driving and not looking at him, causing him to pout.

They had arrived infront of a church, and outside the chapel stood Jiang Fengmian, Weiying's Shufu.

"Finally both of you are here, A-Li, go inside now, so I can accompany A-Xian." Yanli nodded making Wei more confused than ever, but before she go inside the chapel, she handed Weiying a flower bouquet.

Jiang Fengmian was holding Weiying by the arm with a smile on his face.

"I wished your parents can see this for themselves, they'll be so proud of you, and I know I'm not your actual father, but, you've always been like a good son to me, your everything for the family A-Xian, and we're happy." Weiying hugged his Shufu as he muttered a 'Thank you'.

That's when the doors of the chapel opened revealing a wedding chapel, and stood up front of the altar was Lan Zhan wearing a black suit.

Weiying was in deep surprise, as the piano started playing the wedding march.

Weiying and Fengmian started walking at the isle, every step Weiying make, his heart beats faster.

And finally in-front of Lan Zhan the priest spoke.

"Will you Lan Wangji, take Weiying to be your all time and forever husband, in sickness and in health, in poorer and in richer, in life and in death? May both of you stay together even in pain and in love?"

"I do"

Lan Zhan stared at those eyes, giving Weiying the most tender smile he can give.

"And you Weiying, take-"

"I do!"

Weiying then blurted out blushing crimson red making Lan Zhan laugh.

"You may now kiss the groom!"

The priest smiled, Lan Zhan held Weiying's waist and pulled him closer to him, caressing Weiying's face, he planted the most passionate and tender kiss he can ever give to the man he had always loved.

"I love you my Yiling Patriarch, always and forever."

"As do I my Hanguang-Jun."

And they had lived happily ever after.

THE END