Chapter 26: Troublesome Uncle

It was a very nice morning, we have here unexpectedly, Lan Zhan who's wailing and complaining, Weiying who's comforting Lan Zhan and Lan Qiren with a smirk.

Right now, the three of them are in the mall, since Lan Qiren wants to buy unnecessary necessities that he haven't seen before.

And we have Lan Zhan who's complaining to his uncle...

"Uncle, why are you here?! And here I thought I'll be having an alone time with Weiying! Your destroying my day!" Lan Zhan whined, earning a smack on the head from his Uncle.

"Ungrateful nephew, you still have an alone time for tomorrow, but right now I need Weiying to help me go shopping, whether you like it or you like it, and that's why I'll be having your partner for today..." Lan Qiren huffed dragging Weiying inside the mall, and Lan Zhan following them.

While Weiying's being held by Lan Qiren, he took hold Lan Zhan's hand using his other arm.

"Lan Zhan don't worry, you'll have me all to yourself tomorrow, and I promise you that..." Weiying gave a bunny smile to Lan Zhan, making the said man smile in return.

Walking and looking through different stores, Lan Qiren stopped his tracked as he looked at something with his eyes sparkling.

He immediately went inside the store followed by the youngsters.

"Uncle? Why are we buying your clothes in a couple outfit shop? Your still single aren't you?" Lan Zhan said earning another smack from his Uncle who glared at him.

"I'm buying a couple outfits for the both of you, and because both of you likes bunnies so much, I think it'll be nice if I bought this one, don't you think?" Lan Qiren showed them a couple shirt, one is Black with a white rabbit on it and another one which is white with a black rabbit on it, and surprisingly the black rabbit wore a red ribbon while the white rabbit wore a blue headband, definitely like Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian.

"Ahah! It's cute! Lan err-gege! Lan err-gege I want it!" Weiying told Lan Zhan jumping like a kid up and down.

Lan Zhan gave Lan Qiren a nod for approval, which the elderly gladly said to the store owner that they'll buy it; that's not the only thing they bought, they even bought much more than that, and Lan Zhan is the chaperone, and Weiying the judge of Lan Qiren's fashion.

After that they went inside a cafe; Lan Qiren ordered Espresso, while Lan Zhan and Weiying ordered a bubble milk tea and a slice of chocolate cake, at first Weiying complained since he wants to drink alcohol instead, but Lan Zhan and Lan Qiren forbid him, unless their at home.

After that short snack they went to the arcades to have some fun.

Lan Qiren in the side lines, he was feeling excited seeing his nephew and Weiying on a game called Just Dance.

Then the song started, it's a song called FIRE by Yi Bo (Lol); Both dances to the beat, people start to watch both of them hit that dance floor.

And instead of competing each other, Lan Zhan twirled Weiying and both had a dance duet, they were on the groove and people around them including Lan Qiren had cheer on them.

The song finally stopped and the crowds grew wild, they hit first place on the game, Just Dance, both then went to their uncle who's congratulating their win for first place, and apparently the prize is a human sized black n' white bunny doll.

Weiying has his eyes with sparkles on it, making Lan Zhan chuckle at his bestfriend.

Lan Zhan took the prize and gave it to his childish partner, who is now squealing while hugging the human sized bunny doll.