Chapter 21: Arrange Marriage

Unexpectedly, Wei Wuxian woke up earlier than Hanguang-Jun, but never he had ever expected waking up in a man's arms who is fully stark naked and so is he.

That's when he felt a sticky substance dripping from his hole, he then touched the liquid and examined it, then it hit him.

He then blushed a shade of red, ears burning out of embarrassment, not noticing the man beside him had finally awoken.

"Weiying? Your early..." Lan Zhan heaved a heavy breath on Wei Wuxian's ear making the younger even more flustered.

He doesn't remember anything, but for sure he did the 'thing' with his so-called friend.

"Lan Zhan...we...did we really?" Still can't take the reality, Lan Zhan sighed as he backed hugged his bestfriend.

"We did, But it only happened when you drank your Emperors Smile with aphrodisiac, basically I knew Xiongsan was the one who did it, who else is there?" Lan Zhan tightened his hug making Weiying feel comfortable and warm.

"Hmn. His not to blame though, I mean the kid really likes you..."

"But I only like you and you know it."

"And that's the thing, the kid will feel hurt, but at least we can get to tell him after we leave Cloud Recesses."

"Mn. Let's do that later."

Both then stood up and showered before going to Xiongsan's quarters.

/Disciples Quarters/

Weiying knocked on the door, after for some time, Xiongsan finally opened the door staring at them wide eyed.

"Xiongsan, I know you like Lan Zhan so much..." Weiying started, Lan Zhan remained quiet.

"How did you know? Am I too obvious?" Xiongsan asked surprised.

"Yeah, too obvious..." a blush crept on Xiongsan's face.

"Your a good and a hard working disciple, but do remember between you and me were only student and teacher like, nothing more and nothing less, so keep that in mind, I don't like relationship attached when I already like someone." Lan Zhan stoically said with just one breath.

Weiying glared at Lan Zhan who went silent receiving the hidden message from that single look.

Wei Wuxian held Xiongsan's hands with his, as he gave the boy a heartwarming smile making Xiongsan's heart beat faster than when he sees his crush which is Lan Zhan.

"I'm sorry if Lan Zhan is a rejective person, I hope you understand him, he's really like this to others..." Weiying said with a symphonic look.

That's when Xiongsan knew of why he hated Weiying, because the opposite of hate is love, and that's when he knew that he already fell for Wei Wuxian with just a single smile given to him.

He then also held Weiying's hands desperately. " now I understand, I was never attracted nor inlove with Hanguang-Jun, I was inlove with you Senior Wei, you smile...I fell inlove with you Senior Wei" this surprised Weiying but more over it surprised Lan Zhan who swiftly changed places with Weiying as he glares at Xiongsan who's abruptly giving him glares too.

"Your not stealing my Weiying, he stays with me" spatted Lan Zhan, making. Xiongsan smirk ear to ear. "Oh yeah? Whatever you say I won't listen, I'll use my ways to make Senior Wei mine!" Xiongsan shot back.

That's when a fight between the two started, Weiying even needed to call Zewu-jun for help.

/DiningShi/

Eating silently with an awkward atmosphere, Jiang Fengmian broke the silence first

"Well I call this breakfast time as a meeting also, since we'll be talking about marriage..." Yanli gasp making Weiying and Jiang Cheng quietly laugh at her.

"I know it's not us supposed to be doing this but, we were planning on arranging a marriage between Sect Leader Rulan and Lan Sizhui, if that's ok to both parents of both party's" Weiying looked at Lan Zhan who looked at their son whose blushing while looking at Jin Ling who was also blushing while having eye contacts with Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan.

"I approve" Weiying bluntly said making Lan Qiren cough.

"Won't you even consider your son's thoughts to this before agreeing?" Lan Qiren sweatdropped.

"Most likely not needed, since my A-Yuan and A-Ling had been dating behind my back this couple of years before, when Jingyi knew of it, he was crying his heart out, but eventually Jingyi found love with my Nie-Xiong" Jingyi became a blushing mess and both Yuan and Rulan where beyond embarrassed.

"Well, seems to me that it's all settled, but both still have two years of free time as single people before marrige. Meeting dismissed, all of you may leave now." Jiang Fengmian said as he continued eating.

"Father, you know we're in the Dining room, correct?" Jiang Cheng said making Jiang Fengmian laughed awkwardly.

/3 weeks later/

It's time to go home and Jian Lichen was devastated yet happy for Yuan, since the said person needs to stay at the Cloud Recesses to be the one who teaches the other disciples and because Yuan's Fiancé needs someone to take care of him than being taken care of by his parents.

Xuanyin tapped his brother's back for reassurance as they sat at the bus they were in.

Slowly the bus was now filled with students plus Lichen and Xichen, Lan Zhan and Weiying was about to step inside the bus, when Xiongsan held Weiying's wrist.

"Yes Xiongsan?"

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes I have too, after all I still have unfinished business in the academy and I still need to teach."

"Won't you just stay?"

"I can't, as I told you earlier I have my responsibilities as a Professor, but nevertheless I'll still visit"

"Alone?"

"Of course not, I'll be with Lan Zhan."

"Tssk, and here I thought I can have you all by myself"

Lan Zhan who heard that shot him a glare as the man held on Weiying's other wrist.

"Ahaha...I bet when the time comes that I'll visit here, I might already get a fiancé" Weiying said sweatdropping.

Making Xiongsan huffed in annoyance for not winning Weiying's heart, he finally left to do his own duties as a disciple.

Now both went inside the bus sitting side by side, apparently they left their car near Qinghe since Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang planned to visit them if both men aren't busy doing their jobs as Sect Leaders.

"Is it true? Once you'll visit here, you'll get a fiancé?" Asked Lan Zhan with a sad tone.

"Mn. I want to be married someday too Lan Zhan, I don't want to stay single forever..." Weiying said fiddling with his fingers.

"We did had *** though, so am I on the bachelors list then? Am I qualified?" Lan Zhan asked seriously, making Weiying blush, as he playfully punched Lan Zhan.

"Why'd you even ask when you already know the answer?"

"Um, to make sure that I'm qualified?"

"Are you that stupid Lan Zhan? Your my first bosom friend, my first cultivator partner, my first kiss, my first ***, my first in everything, even my fjest support when I'm already close on crumbling and even at the day I died, you were always my first in everything, so what do you think of that, hah?!" Weiying huffed as he crosses his arms.

"Aiyo...Weiying, please don't be mad, I'm sorry for being dense, I was just clarifying it, no biggie...so please forgive me?" Lan Zhan puppy eyed Weiying who only rolled his eyes as he leaned on Lan Zhan's shoulder.

"I don't even have the heart to reject you..." Weiying smiled towards his bestfriend, sweetly and then both slept side by side.

The girls starts to take pictures, while Lichen cried his heart out for not winning Yuan over.