Chapter 24: Ms.Secretary

Wei Wuxian walked inside Cloud Lan Inc. and he was stoked to see staff members and workers of Lan Inc. greeting him as they pass him by, which he sincerely returns the gestures.

He didn't forgot the portrait he had made, he was holding it carefully as a cloth was hiding it's full glorious masterpiece.

He used the elevator, and as he arrived at the top floor, he swiftly walked to Lan Zhan's office.

He was welcomed by a group of people which are directors of other companies having a meeting with Lan Zhan who was at the center of the table.

"Lan err-gege? Your busy? You should've said it to me, now look, I disturbed all of you..." Weiying pouted, making the directors blush even Lan Zhan.

"Ahh...not really Mr.Wei, please have a sit, it seems that your going to discuss a matter with CEO Lan too?" Asked one of the directors.

"Not really, I just want to give my masterpiece to Lan Zhan, and we'll be having a bonding..." Weiying said sweetly.

He walked up to Lan Zhan as he removed the cloth and hanged the portrait at the back of the CEO's office table.

The directors where astonished to see such a well made masterpiece by a living beauty; but as they look at the portrait carefully, they can't help but mesmerize the canvas.

Lan Zhan stood up as he walked towards the painting, he trailed his hand on the portrait, can't help but gave a small smile.

It was a portrait of him and Weiying, a portrait of them inside the Jingshi, Lan Zhan playing his zither and Weiying playing his flute.

It was from Weiying's memory, from before, they did a duet with their song Wu Ji, and it was a memorable moment for Weiying and Lan Zhan.

/Meanwhile/

Lan Qiren came rather earlier than expected, he was greeted by a woman, who is mostly like exposing herself too much, with the too much short skirt and an almost see through blouse, showing her cleavage.

Lan Qiren gave a disgusted look but of course didn't show it too much, to not offend the woman too much.

"May I help you sir?" The woman said seductively, shocking Lan Qiren.

'How can this woman be too shameless for her kind?' Thought Lan Qiren as his face remained blank.

"I'm here for my nephews, Lan Huan and Lan Wangji..." he said blankly shocking the woman.

"Oh! CEO Lan's Uncle! Sir Lan Huan has gone overseas but CEO Lan is in his office,Please come with me..." the woman said winking at the man, but as they enter the elevator, Lan Qiren questioned the woman beside him.

"Who are you? And what is your position in Cloud Lan Inc.?"

"I'm Qie Emily CEO Lan's Secretary Mr.?"

"Lan Qiren, But I prefer strangers to call me Mr.Lan" the woman nodded.

'Why the heck does my nephew thinks? Why did he pick this kind of secretary? I'm really going to have a talk with that boy...' Lan Qiren thought, gripping his knuckles angrily.