I pursed my lips as I stood there, I needed to wash my hair but I didn't have any shampoo. I hadn't even thought about it in my rush to pack a bag, as it was I'd been using Harry's body wash which I definitely don't think he appreciated considering the first shower I'd had here he'd looked at me afterwards almost disgusted.

I mean it was pretty rude of me, I hadn't even asked before hand.

I opened the bathroom door and peered out to find Harry nowhere to be seen and I stepped out fully, glad I was still wearing my leggings and looked about. I only wanted to ask if I could use his shampoo and it wasn't even a big flat!

I took a step down the hall assuming he was in his bedroom and raised my fist to knock only to freeze when I heard heavy breathing coming from inside and I blinked at the wood in front of me.

Several grunts had me frowning, Harry was working out...?

Not only did it seem counter productive considering he'd already showered but also, his bedroom was quite small. Surely it made more sense to do whatever he was doing out here?

I shook my head and took a step back, it was just shampoo. I'll just buy him some more if he gets shitty with me using it.

I relished in the hot water as I scrubbed my body clean, making a mental note to book an appointment with my waxer for as soon as possible now and reached for the shampoo. I couldn't help the sneer forming on my lips as I looked at the bottle.

It was a two in one formula.

Did Harry not know that these were shit and basically ruined your hair?

I sighed and bit the bullet as I squeezed some out into my hand and very gingerly rubbed it into my hair. This was a one time thing, it wasn't going to hurt.

Hopefully.

I finished my shower business in record time and stood there towel drying my hair the best I could so I didn't drip water all over Harry's flat. I knew I was almost done with a case file for one of my classes and decided that I was going to finish it completely today.

I gathered up my leggings and jumper and opened the bathroom door, spotting Harry sitting on the sofa xbox controller in hand, his eyes just barely drifting to me before he looked back at the screen and shot someone.

I swapped my clothes for my folder and papers and joined Harry on the end of the sofa, my eyes giving him the once over. He was still wearing the same clothes he left the bathroom in...in fact he didn't look any different.

Weird.

I focused on my work for a while, my brain feeling like it was going to explode as I did my best to ignore the weird shouts and voices with strong German accents coming from the TV and eventually I did finish.

I leant back against the sofa, my eyes finding the TV and I watched curiously as whoever Harry was playing as threw a grenade and several body parts flew at the screen, my nose crinkling in response.

"What on earth are you playing?" I asked, a slight laugh to my voice.

"Cod." Harry replied easily enough and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Call of Duty."

"Ah."

I didn't say anything as Harry flicked his eyes at me for a moment before retuning to his game and pausing it and this time I looked at him.

"M'bored."

"What do you wanna do?" I asked politely, was this what having a child was like?

"Dunno." Harry shrugged before he lent back dramatically and I watched his nose twitch. "Did you use my shampoo?"