Somehow sleeping with him always gave me a good nights sleep.

I could still hear the water running so I just gathered up my clean clothes and left them on the bed and headed back out to the kitchen, the sink full of water still sitting there and I pulled the plug out. I didn't know if running the tap affected the shower so I didn't bother refilling it, I just started to put away the clean crockery from last night.

I flicked the kettle onto boil as I heard the shower turn off and I filled two mugs with some coffee grounds and waited. The walls in this flat were really thin. I guess that's how Harry knew I was out here last night.

Oh, I hope I didn't wake him up. I should apologise.

I rubbed my arms as I crossed the small space to look out the window, the street below already filled with cars passing and people milling about despite it only being ten in the morning.

Sometimes I forgot how busy the city could be. But I guess that happens when you live in suburbia.

I jumped as I heard a door opening and I glanced over my shoulder to find Harry stepping over the threshold, his eyes down cast before he pulled the door shut and looked up, looking directly at me slightly startled and then I caught several emotions flash across his face.

"You're up." Was all Harry said instead and I nodded slowly.

I opened my mouth to reply only to have the kettle turn off and whistle slightly making the two of us look at it. I made a beeline for it just as Harry turned and headed back to his bedroom and I sucked my teeth.

I made both of our drinks in silence before I took a seat at the breakfast bar and waited sipping my coffee in silence, Harry reappearing a few minutes later and I pointed at his mug watching as he raised it towards me in a silent thanks.

"Sorry if I woke you last night." I spoke quietly.

"S'fine." Harry waved his hand, "Walls are thin."

"I know." I laughed slightly, neither of us raising our voices much above quiet casual conversation level. "Heard you in the shower."

"What?" Harry almost snapped and I flushed at how my statement had come across.

"I heard the water running. Sorry, that sounded weird."

"Oh. Right." Harry for once had looked visibly panicked and I shifted awkwardly as he nodded and we went back to silence. "I didn't mean to upset yeh' last night."

I looked over at him and sucked my bottom lip under my teeth and shrugged slightly as I finished my coffee off.

"It's alright." I shrugged again watching as Harry raised an eyebrow. "Wasn't like it was a big secret or anything."

"Can't believe he's more of a disgusting prick than I thought."

"Harry, it's fine. I was fourteen and I made a stupid mistake. It's not like it's ruined me for life or something. I make bad decisions all the time." I waved my hand.

Harry look at me for a long moment before he snorted softly and shook his head, looking away from me and I swallowed.

"I'm going to have a shower." I said quietly before I washed out my mug and left it to dry on the draining board.

I closed the bathroom door softly behind me, leaving my clean clothes in a pile on the toilet seat and looked at myself in the mirror surprised to see I didn't look too bad. I mean I definitely still had bags but they weren't as bad as usual.

Funny how one simple night of bad sleep made you look shit but you needed several good nights to look human again.

I rolled my eyes at my reflection, I couldn't wait until Oliver left. I'd finally be able to sleep like a normal person.