1 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

[NOE-LETS GO HOME]

[NOE-LETS GO HOME]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

—☆—

                  ELEANOR FORBES STARED AT KOL MIKAELSON INCREDULOUSLY AS HE PROPOSED A RATHER IDIOTIC IDEA. "No, Kol, I'm not doing that." She sighed, rolling her eyes in the slightest as he made a pouty face in an attempt to persuade her to follow his idea. Although the prospect of coming back to life, and finally being able to see so many of her loved ones again, the blonde didn't think it could be right to do what he wanted. "She could screw us, and everyone we love over. Have you thought of that?"

"Mother wouldn't, at least I'll make sure she doesn't. I have a plan, and it'll work. Eleanor," he grabbed onto her hand, holding it gently as he stared into her eyes. "We could go back! We can see Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah and the little child that's been the talk of the other side for months now. Let's do this."

Eleanor sighed, her gaze leaving his eyes and onto their intertwined hands. With a qualm of worry still fresh in the back of her mind, the young girl nodded; seemingly sealing their future fate forever.

ONE YEAR EARLIER

"She... she can't be dead!" Caroline yelled, staring at the man before her with wide eyes, tears glossing over them as the tears threatened to spill. She felt her whole insides twist, and turn. What Klaus has just told her, couldn't be true. She didn't want it to be. "Eleanor, I-" The blondes breathing became shallow and quickened, black dots dancing around her vision as she fought to comprehend everything she'd just been told. "Klaus-" Was the last thing to tumble from the blondes lips as she collapsed into his arms, everything turning black and washing away the pain building in her heart.

Klaus didn't dare to try to stop the tears from falling down his cheeks as he lifted Caroline in his arms. His heart had seemed to sink to the bottom of his stomach, and he wasn't sure when it would ever come back up. Using his advanced speed, it took the hybrid nearly no time at all to turn up at the Forbes' doorstep. Klaus hesitated in the slightest before pounding on the front door, hoping — no praying — Liz wasn't there. The weight of passing the news of his two loved ones deaths almost unbearable. Against his prayers, the door swung open.

Liz's eyes widened at her daughter in his arms, and grew bigger as she realized it was him. "Klaus, what happened?" She put her arms out, signalling for the original to allow her to hold onto her daughter instead.

"Somethings happened," he whispered softly, carefully helping Liz hold Caroline up. "Please let me in, it's about Eleanor." There was no room for arguments with his tone, and so, quite simply, the sheriff let him inside. Waiting inside the living room for Liz to put Caroline to bed in her room, his eyes snagged on a rather old photo frame. He touched it delicately, scared it would shatter in his grasp. In the photo, Eleanor sat beside Caroline. It was rather easy for him to dictate who was who, and he felt more tears steam down his face. The once happy blonde, so full of life, was now dead. Gone.

"So, what's going on?" Liz's voice snapped Klaus from his thoughts of regret, causing him to turn to her with a pained look. "Klaus?"

"Eleanor..." A small cough tumbled past his lips. "She's..." he sighed. "Dead." He whispered the last words, but Liz heard nonetheless. What followed next, was the worst sound Niklaus would never want to remember for all his years. The screams of a mother who'd lost their child.

PRESENT DAY

"And so, your mother says the other side is collapsing?" Eleanor asked him, sitting down on the edge of their shared bed. Kol sat beside her, resting his hand on her thigh as silence enveloped around them.

"Yes, darling. I know we haven't felt or seen it, but my mother says our part of the world of the dead may come down soon enough. And we'd be sent to... well, hell. Or oblivion. No one truly knows what's in the black hole that's destroyed where my mother and Finn reside." He answered, trying his best to make the fickle matter make sense for her. The way his mother had communicated with her son was tricky, and fairly dark magic. But now, he couldn't hold any true anger towards his mother; he needed her help to get himself and the woman he loved away from the crumbling world of the dead. His eyes searched Eleanor's troubled ones. Kol knew how she'd struggled coming to terms with her death for days, and then with the fact that her apparent best friends had killed both of them. Although, being at peace, had allowed her feelings to lighten largely.

    "Okay," she sighed lightly. "Let's go home."

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖶𝖤'𝖱𝖤 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪!! 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝖾𝗍, 𝖠𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈! 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝖼𝖼𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝖽! 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 3-5 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀!

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ↠ 𝐊𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 [2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें