♛34♛

yes, i know i'm really late but Michael is 24 🥳

Sam: There is no good way to say this.

Everyone in the waiting rooms heads perked their heads up at the blondes voice.

You: Well we aren't waiting in this hospital for no reason! What is going on?

Sam: Alcohol withdrawal.

Sam: Jake and I knew this would someday happen due to what he's been doing and...

You couldn't help but cut off.

You: Did you even try to stop it!? If you saw the way he acted each night you should helped him and not watch from a distance!

Anger was fuming through you and it was like there was steam blowing out of your ears.

Sam: And we tried so hard to help him in anyway but one he would never consent to our options and two he was never home. Text after text, call after call, we could not get communication from him.

Your breathing slowed as you tried to relax knowing that they did try as hard as they could. This is a lot of information to take in through the past month. Traveling to go to LA turned into something that was never expected.

Finding a career, meeting Colby, getting back with everyone, slowly learning about Colby's drinking addiction. That career was no longer in the question as there was more worries at hand.

Sitting back down in the chair below you, Sam continues to say that we may be able to see Colby soon but nobody knows when soon may be.

Doctor: Who's here to see Mr. Brock?

Flashbacks of that name made you chuckle under your breath but it quickly went away as people removed from their seats and started to head towards Colby's room.

You: He is going to be alright yea?

Doctor: Unfortunately this is a natural thing for human beings but he is in good hands.

You nod while the doctor nods his head goodbye heading in the other direction.

Turning towards the door, you let out a large breath and hesitantly made you way towards the door.