♛12♛

The long awaited chapter. Sorryyy bout that but we're back and better than before!
___________________________

You: So about that honeymoon?

You questioned Colby. Crawling from the bottom of his shirt to the top with your fingers.

Colby: What about it?

Colby replied back to you, removing your hand from the grip you had on his shirt. He now placed his hand on your cheek and caressed it softly. You couldn't help but slightly giggle from the touch.

You: You realize we are the only ones home now right? It's our honeymoon not to mention!

You slightly laughed on the part where you mentioned this being your so called 'honeymoon.'

Colby: I can see that. But I don't wanna push anything. We haven't been together that long.

You playfully hit his shoulder. He did the same to you, but of course with a more softer hit, you don't wanna break your girlfriend now do you?

You: Like Emma said, "don't start another fight!"

You mocked. Colby rolled his eyes until a smirk appeared on his face. Ah that bright smile of his. It's one of the key features that stands out besides his eyes of course but a story of his eyes would be way too long. You can just easily look into them and tell the story of those piercing blue eyes.

Colby: Y/N? You've been zoned out for awhile now.

You: Yes. Sorry. I'm good. Really

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding as you both stare into each other's eyes preparing for a soft kiss. But it wasn't like that. This kiss became passionate. Both lips moving against each other like a team until a wet substance touched your bottom lip. Colby had slid his hand to the back of your neck for support soon enough rubbing up and down your back. You didn't want this moment to end but your body said otherwise.

You: Wait Colby... I don't know...

Colby: I mean I don't wanna push anything. Earlier it sounded like you wanted this but I just wanna make sure. Do you want this?

At this point you don't know what you wanted. Anyone could walk in at any given point and see the two of you having or almost having sex.

You: Thats just it, I don't know... It's like I do want it but I'm just a bit nervous you know?

Colby nodded agreeing to the words spoken from your mouth hole (Sam's words not mine 😂) He grabbed your hands placing them in his. He gave you a soft peck on the lips of reassurance.

Colby: It's okay baby

You blush at the name. He pulls you into a tight hug and brushes his fingers through-out your hair. You nuzzled into his warm chest for comfort arguing with your brain wether if you wanted this or not. Truth was, you truly did. You looked up at the gorgeous human above you and sighed before answering.

You: Let's do it...
___________________________
I can just tell you, now that I'm back these writing skills are a lot better than when I first started this book. I'm glad I decided to continue this book cause I've got a ton of tricks up my sleeve now

~ Byee ✌️💕