♛13♛

Colby had pulled up his boxers, you just laying there still out of breath. Colby threw your clothes at you and went to go clean up a bit in the bathroom.

You caught your breath after what felt like ages and pulled on your clothes. Colby returned moments later to see you laying there still, but clothed this time.

Colby: Too much?

You: Maybe.

Colby joined you on the bed, grabbing you by your waist pulling you closer to him.

Colby: But it still was good right?"

All you did was nod unable to speak at this point. Also probably unable to walk at this point.

You: I'm just glad no one was home to hear anything."

You sighed of relief. That is what you thought though. Jake knocked the door open seeing both of you pulled close to each other.

Jake: Thats what you thought. We were here just in time to "enjoy" the performance.

Jake chuckled putting quotation marks in the air when saying enjoy. You got wide eyed and just looked straight at Colby. He just shrugged his shoulders.

Colby: It was bound to happen at one point.

Jake: And it's probably going to happen again in the future and I'm not up for that.

You: Alright were done with this conversation.

You hid your face in slight embarrassment as a light shade of pink appeared on your face.

Jake: Whatever you say Y/N.

Jake slowly closed the door on his way out and you revealed yourself from your palms.

Colby: Aww look who's embarrassed

You: Shut up I wanna sleep

Colby: Then sleep it shall be

This is a small filler for now