Eventually, my eyes did get heavy again, 'round 7:15, so I closed em, just enjoying his comforting presence. It felt like we fit together. Hopefully he don't wake up and tell me he nothing stupid, niggas loved ruining moments.

                                                  ***

"Nigga wake her up," I heard Rico ass try to whisper.

"I'm not finna wake her up, Reign, she got a fuckin' hangover, she need ta' be sleep," he snapped back.

Aww him care about me

"I know that, stupid, she need food too," she replied.

"She gon eat when she wake up then, the fuck?" I cracked one of my eyes open and he sucked his teeth. "Look what yo' ass did,"

"Nigga what the fuck ever, hey Lucky. We finna take you to brunch, we'll be downstairs whenever you ready," she smiled at me and I nodded. She walked out the room and I noticed I was laying on his stomach now, and he was sitting up on the headboard. My eyebrows scrunched up wondering how we got like this.

"You aight?" he looked down at me, waking up the butterflies in my stomach.

"Mhm, my head hurt a lil bit, but I'm okay, thank you," I smiled slightly and he smirked back.

"You was wylin out last night," he chuckled, as I sat up.

"Stop, I was drunk, Maj! It was my first time," I stood up from the bed stretching, thankful I put shorts on last night.

"Don't act shy now," he laughed loud, and I just stuck my middle finger out at him, grabbing an outfit to change into and my toiletry bag along with my makeup bag. I figured I just get ready in here so his ass would stop harassing me.

Once I was finished my hygiene and my makeup, I slid on a strapless sundress that Ari forced me to buy, and exited the bathroom, seeing Maj left, probably to get dressed. I dug around till I found the Gucci Bloom slides I bought for myself and slid those on. I added jewlery as well, just some gold hoops and a necklace with my middle name on it.

I found my purse flung away somewhere, and made sure I had my phone and wallet. As I boarded the elevator, I made sure my lashes weren't lifting in that damn inner corner before I swiped clear lip gloss on my lips.

"Ooooh! Hey birthday girl," Athena called as soon as the doors to the elevator opened. "You ready for mimosas?" she asked me.

"Mimosas? Girl, I'm still recovering from last night. I'll have one or two..." I replied, causing her to burst into laughter. I noticed the guys weren't with us and before I could ask, Syn spoke up.

"We're having a girls brunch, we're gonna meet them at the beach later," she told me. I nodded and began to follow behind them as they exited the hotel doors. The place they chose wasn't a far walk from the hotel so we decided to do that instead of driving.

"This is cute," I complimented as we sat. It was a small restaurant, lots of big windows and plants all around, it felt very calming inside.

"So, you had fun last night mamas?" Maisyn asked me after we all ordered our food. I nodded, taking a sip of my mimosa.

"I did, thank ya'll for taking me, I never would have done anything like that unless ya'll or Ari forced me," I chuckled. Ari was pressed as hell I drank and smoked for once because now, in her words, I can get lit with her on the weekends.

"We can tell, we saw you all cuddled up with Blue in the booth," Athena smirked, making me blush immediately. I was hoping nobody saw that, but obviously somebody would, the club was packed and the sections were small.