15). Stellar Collision- When Two Stars Collide

Recommended Song - Rewrite the Stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya

A/N:  sexual content. If you are uncomfortable just skip the chapter. Or enjoy.

James had been awake for a while, laying on his side quietly gazing upon his sleeping mate. He traced his face gently with his fingers, caressing his eyebrows, his nose, touching his lips. He brushed his hair with his hand, softly sweeping it away from his eyes. He marvelled at the young man. He was extraordinary. Charlie was perfect. He sighed, I am not perfect James thought sadly.

Im not worthy of this man, James thought sadly. I don't know how to keep my temper in check, I sulk when things don't go my way, I have been so selfish all of these years. Wasting all of this time, decades of wasted time!  When I should have been living I was existing. Barely. How can I face anyone now? He was so ashamed of himself for all of his self pity and desperation he had for all those years.

No, James thought, I will be the man that Charlie will be proud of, the pack will be proud of, Micah will be proud of, I will be proud of.

He felt Charlie stirring and his eyes slowly opened. He smiled up at the bearded older man who had captured his heart.

"Goodmorning pup". James leaned down and kissed him.

"Goodmorning my handsome mate" Charlie replied nuzzling close to him.

"Do you think I'm handsome?" James asked nervously. "Don't you think I'm too old for you?"

"I think you are the most gorgeous man...
To be honest James, I had doubts when I first learned you were my mate. I wasn't gay and wasn't expecting a man.

You kinda scared me the first time we met. Then I got to know you," he smiled looking up at him.

"Honestly I was upset. I didn't know you but was doubting why the Moon Goddess would match us". Charlie smiled, shaking his head at how foolish he was.

"Garth knew you were hurt after you fell off the roof and I couldn't get here fast enough. You were so happy to see me." Charlie blushed at the memory of how his feelings began to bloom at that time.

"That was when I began falling for you. It has only gotten deeper and is just the most amazing feeling I know. I am so  happy you are my mate... I hope you feel the same way." He looked at James.

"Oh Charlie, I feel that and a billion times more. I was falling for you hard and never in a million years did I think we could be mates. I never thought you would accept me. I was content with being friends..." James grinned at him" "but now you're mine."

"You have completely changed my life and I hope I can make you as happy as you have made me. I need to change Charlie. I have wasted so much time and I can't get that time back but I have to make up for things. Can you help me?" James asked.

"Of course James. What is it?" Charlie asked resting his head on James's shoulder.

"Can you help me rebuild the alter?

"I would love that. But right now I want to lay in your arms a little more and kiss you again." Charlie said looking up grinning.

"We have time for that" James laughed. They spent the morning in bed, caressing each other, kissing, talking and connecting. For two different men they blended amazingly well together.

Where Charlie used to be more of a follower, the omega, he now took charge of things with James and was more assertive and sure of himself while James, who was used to being the leader, the Alpha, rather enjoyed Charlie directing things. The little Omega really surprised him with his confidence and charm and James anxiousness and shyness were quite unexpected.