She didn't start panicking like she used too and used something she learned at her private earth bending lessons and sees with the vibrations of the earth (her feet pretty much), she pushes the person off and bendes earth around there arms and legs.

She took off the thing on her eyes and looks at the fire bender, she pushes him away and kept the rocks around his arms and legs. Mako and Bolin had been pushed into a classroom and locked inside so Korra got them out "I am so sorry Korra" Bolin said sadness clearly in his eyes, Korra shakes her head with a smile hiding her sadness of the bullying "Let's go train so we can forget about that." Bolin and Mako nod and follow her.

***

A few weeks later she had finally got the hang of every her new life and got used to her friends, she had began to distant herself from her friends because a vacation was coming up which ment they would be going home. 

Every day she stopped talking to them a little less and locked herself up in her room, she had gotten more frustrated over the days because she still couldn't air bend. She also had her own room because she was the avatar, she has this so she can train the elements in peace.

"AIRBEND GODDAMNIT" She yells at a picture of herself she had put up so she could try air bending at it, there wasn't air coming out of her hands but fire and she burned down the picture. She quickly used some water to stop the fire from spreading.

She sighed and sat down on her bed, she rubbed her eyes and yawns. She looked at the clock and saw it was 8 in the afternoon and sighed, she had again missed dinner which was the third time that week.

She laid down and closes her eyes falling asleep.

***

Another week had passed and she was saying goodbye to Bolin and Mako, she gave them a quick hug still not used to the human contract. They smiled at her and waved as they walk away, she walked trough the halls on her way to Suyin.

She knocked on the door "Ma'am is our extra se-" the door opened and an angry looking Lin storms out pushing past Korra making her fall on the ground, she sighs and slowly sits up "I'll come back another time sorry.." Her fall hurt her arms and butt but she didn't show, Suyin walks over to her "Hey are you okay and sorry about Lin" She rolls her eyes but smiles at Korra, she holds out her hand and Korra grabs it using it a little to get up.

"I can come back another time ma'am" Korra said

Suyin quickly shook her head and stepped away from the door so Korra could walk in "Because you already are good at earth bending I am gonna teach you how to metal bend" Korra nods at Suyin's words and they start training.

***

One week into the vacation a new girl walks into the school which caught Korra's attention immediately, the girl was shy and didn't talk to anyone. Korra was shy herself but didn't want the girl to feel lonely so she decided to walk up to her when she saw her sitting in the dining hall.

"Hey" Korra gave a shy smile

Asami looked up from what she was doing and looks at Korra "Hey" She smiled at Korra

"My name is Korra" She held out her hand and Asami shakes it as she said her name, her hand was soft and she had a firm handshake. "May I sit down here?" Korra asked and motioned to the seat next too her Asami nodded shyly and blushed a little.

Korra sits down "What element are you learning? Or mastering.." She cocks her head to the side like a puppy does when confused "What element are you..?" Now she was just confused.

Asami giggled "Fire you?" Korra was blushing "All" Asami looks at her with an open mouth "You are the avatar?!" She looked excited and Korra nods "It's an honor to meet you Avatar Korra" Korra once again felt something weird to her happening and blushed "Just call me Korra please I don't want to feel special" Asami just smiled at her.

"I haven't seen you before why weren't you here the beginning of the year?"

"My father owns a big company and we were on the otherside of the world when school started" Korra nods

"Are you hungry? I could get us some food from the table" She motioned to the table in the middle with food on it, Asami smiled "You sure you can get enough for both of us?" Korra blushes again and smiles a little, Asami wanted too eat with her.

She nods "What would you like?" Asami rubs her chin and looks at the table with food "I'd like some chicken and something else" Korra nods and stands up before walking towards the table, she grabs a lot of food and walks back too Asami.

Asami giggles at Korra she was balancing a few plates of food on top of multiple parts of her body, she put the food down and sits next to Asami.

Korra puts some food on her plate and starts eating, when she was about to grab a piece of chicken Asami reached over and grabbed the piece of chicken, she puts it in her mouth and eats it before sticking out her tongue to her.

Korra looks at her "You stole my chicken!" She gasps and steals some chicken from Asami, Asami stole another piece of chicken from Korra and she steals some chicken from Asami. They both hadn't eaten it and looked each other in the eye, then they quickly ate it and started fighting over the the rest of the food.

In the end they were laying on the ground both with food all over them and laughing, Korra hadn't enjoyed herself this much since she can remember.

Tenzin walked in and smiled a little at seeing Korra smiling and laughing, then sighs and scolds them before sending them to bed. They smile at each other "I hope we see each other again soon Korra" Korra smiles "I hope so too Asami" She waves as she starts walking towards the water bending part of the castle.