Chapter Eleven: I'm Not The Bride

So, here it is... the (not quite so) end of PART ONE. Yes, I decided to do parts, however, I'm unsure that will happen in part two just yet. I have a few ideas, but keep it with me. Anyway, I'm still deciding what happens.

Hope you enjoy!!

-SweetestHeart-

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Chapter Eleven

                The next few weeks at school went painfully slow and I found myself hiding as much away from society as possible. At lunch, I ate alone and after school I would lock myself in my room. I’d still eat, but I felt sick every time I ate. What I didn’t understand was how one man, who I dated for like a month, could make me feel so useless. My aunt and uncle grew worried for me and I knew that if everything didn’t improve, they’d chuck me out. And, how the heck could I be so stupid as to have my father find me getting into a car with my teacher, for him to then follow me back to Ethan’s house. My uncle told me that I was no longer grounded two weeks after I’d gone to the hotel room, only because I’d moped around the whole time and they didn’t want to have me still doing so. However, I would’ve rather been grounded. They decided that maybe having me work extra hours at the shop would help get him off my mind, but it was pretty useless. Ethan was my first love and I knew that they never worked out before I ever met Ethan, yet I still let my heart jump at the opportunity. I was so dumb.

                At school, we had a new drama teacher, Mr Andrews, another man who was in his late thirties. He was funny and not too strict, but he was too old for me and he wasn’t the most amazing looking guy. He just didn’t add up to Ethan’s standards; there was no arrogant smirk that would land upon his lips every time he caught me staring, and there was certainly no funny and seductive remarks made from Mr Andrews that Ethan would make discreetly, even when he was teaching. Being with Ethan was like being in a Disney princess movie, it was romantic, I felt like maybe there could’ve been a happy ending (not sexually) and there were many innuendos mixed in there. But, Mr Andrews was okay and a few smiles made their way to my face.

                Mr Andrews was also a counsellor for students who were getting bullied or who were in a similar situation as me- depressed. I mean, I wasn’t so bad, but the school board had approached my parents about my sudden low marks and then my dad had suggested that maybe I should see a counsellor. I protested, of course, telling him that I was fine, but he knew the truth as he was pretty much the reason the truth came out between Ethan and me. Aunt Marisa had agreed whole-heartedly that maybe seeing a counsellor would be a good idea. So, lunch time, three Friday’s after Ethan and I’s break-up, I sat in the same room that we had both kissed in, talking with Mr Andrews.

                “I understand that you’ve been failing in some of your subjects,” Mr Andrew informed me as he sat at his desk, “especially your best subject, which is, of course, drama. The principle has spoken to me and told me that we need to have a talk to see what we can improve and see what the reason is for all this.”

                The way Mr Andrews and I sat was a lot different to the way Ethan and I did when we had our first meeting about the play. I mean, it would be weird if we were sitting the same way, knees touching, chair facing chair. However, Mr Andrews sat behind the desk in the same chair Ethan sat in, whilst I sat on the opposite side on a chair that had been taken from one of the desks.

                “Are you having problems at home?” he questioned.

                “No,” I answered automatically, “nothing is wrong at home, everything is perfectly fine.”