Chapter Four: His Yacht.

Hope you enjoy this upload! Remember to vote & comment!

-SweetestHeart-

Chapter Four: His Yacht.

                “Looking forward to another good night?” Ethan grinned as I climbed into his car for a second night. This time, I’d used the excuse that I was meeting a friend that I’d made at the hotel and we were going out with a couple of friends. I wasn’t sure if she had bought it really, but my sister was pretty drunk by that point, so I doubt she even bothered that much. In fact, she just wished me to have fun before they all left for another long party night. If my parents weren’t paying for everything, I was pretty sure that she’d have no money by that point. I think my parents were paying for pretty much the whole wedding too; I wondered if they’d do that at my wedding too.

                “Sure, just like last night was,” I joked sarcastically. He chuckled as he climbed into his own side, “so, is this a surprise?”

                “Maybe,” he answered, buckling up. I did the same and then looked ahead. The car engine started, “well, you’ll know where we’re going once we get there. So, sit back and enjoy the short ride.”

                And, he began driving, cranking up some pretty good rock music whilst we drove. It was kind of hard to see where we were going since it was so dark outside and we weren’t heading in the direction of the main area of Ibiza. He must’ve drove for a good fifteen to twenty minutes before we ended up driving up to some docks. I frowned a little and looked over at Ethan, who parked up and then looked over at me, smiling that genuine smile once again.

                “Ready?” he questioned. I nodded and we headed out of the car after unbuckling. I followed him, after he’d locked his car, down the docks and then jumped into a white yacht. It was huge compared to the other boats on the dock. There were a few other yachts too, but none like this. It was definitely a vacation-like yacht which you’d take family and friends on, so it wasn’t too big, but, yeah, it was definitely huge.

                “Are you allowed to go on here?” I questioned as I stood on the dock. He turned to me with a big grin on his face.

                “It’s mine,” he smirked, “well, it is for a while longer until I sell it anyway. Come on, you’re not scared of the sea, are you?”

                I rolled my eyes and climbed onto the boat with his help. He went up to a door and unlocked it with a set of keys before he walked in and turned the lights on. I followed him into the hallway-like area where there was a set of stairs going up and some going down.

                “Go down there,” he pointed down the stairs, “the lights are all on now; I’ll be down in about five minutes. Just gotta sort out everything.”

                I gave him a cautious look before I slowly made my way down the stairs. I heard him laughing at how careful I was until there was the slam of a door and I knew he’d gone. Thank God, he hadn’t shut off the lights or I would’ve cried. I found myself stepping down at the bottom of the stairs where there was another door. I opened the door and walked into a huge lounge-like room with a bar, dining and living area. Straight on were two doors, but I didn’t go and see what was in them at that time. I was too taken away by the room I was stood in. I walked around the room slowly, looking at the photos that were hung up of family and friends, maybe his girlfriend, if he had one, and maybe the women he’d slept with too.