six;

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Taehyun was having an existential crisis.

It was late, and he had just climbed into Beomgyu's bed, hiding himself under the duvet to shelter his anxiety and internal suffering.
—Above all, his heart was pounding so loudly he was afraid that Beomgyu might hear it.

The guy in question returned into the room just a few moments later, after washing his face and cleaning his teeth.

His gaze landed on the other boy instantaneously, and he took a moment to hesitate before opening his mouth.
"...Erm, Taehyun..."

"Y-Yes?" Taehyun replied nervously, in the midst of his mental breakdown.

"What is this exactly...?" Beomgyu asked, pointing at the makeshift pillow barrier Taehyun had built down the middle of the bed to separate the two sides.

"I-It's a border." Taehyun justified. "You aren't allowed to cross over it."

Beomgyu snorted, trying not to laugh out loud at his ridiculousness.
"It's my bed, I'll do what I want," He said.

Taehyun could feel the tips of his ears burning bright red.
"...I-If you dare trespass onto my side, I-I won't hesitate to use those pillows to smother you..." He threatened.

Beomgyu just smiled, yawning and giving his eyes a roll.

Taehyun watched him like a hawk as he got in the other side.
Luckily, they could barely even see one another over the large pillow wall, so it put him at slight ease.

"Night, Taehyun," Beomgyu hummed as he reached over to his nightstand to switch off the bedside lamp.

Taehyun screwed his eyes shut tight to block him out; how in the hell was he expected to sleep in a situation like this-?!

He was border-line sweating his balls off with how freaking awkward this was for him, and yet Beomgyu seemed to have no issues sharing the bed at all.

Why had that blonde-haired asshole even invited him to sleep next to him in the first place..?

Taehyun tsked quietly to himself, shuffling as far away from the other as he possibly could without falling out of bed entirely.

Twenty or thirty minutes passed by, but Taehyun was still wide awake. His mind was fixated on Beomgyu, wondering if he had managed to fall asleep yet, and if he—

Oh
dear
l o r d.

He'd spoken too soon, as all of a sudden the pillow border Taehyun had so meticulously constructed came tumbling down.

Beomgyu had rolled over it like some kind of sexy, Korean bulldozer, invading Taehyun's personal space.
He immediately cuddled up to the younger boy like he was some kind of stuffed animal, enveloping him in his arms and squeezing him right up against his chest.

Taehyun nearly pissed himself in shock and horror.
—He could hardly breathe - and not just because his entire face was squashed up against the other's torso, but because his heart was now beating so fast he thought he might go into cardiac arrest.

"...B-Beomgyu...!" He hissed in a pit of rage and fury.

There was no reply.

"C-Choi fucking Beomgyu...!" He snapped again - this time much louder and much more aggressive.

It proved effective; Beomgyu shuffled around a little bit he didn't move, nor did he let go of Taehyun either.

"Mmhm...?" He simply mumbled back, half-heartedly.