three;

a/n: hey ogres, im finally back lol
i just realised the cover of this book makes taehyun look like a porn star lmfao
- im sorry he's just a baby💀💀

p.s i probably shouldn't say this but this is low-key a boring chapter,, im sorry🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

*・゜゚・*:....:**:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

There was knocking on the door at 9am.

Beomgyu sat up in bed; he was in a pissy mood - he had been ever since last night.
Who the hell was at his door this early in the goddamn morning...?

Slowly, he dragged himself out of his bedroom, slouching over to open it.

His heart leaped.

"...Y-Yeonjun?" He stuttered, running his fingers frantically through his hair to straighten it out, knowing full-well he probably looked a sleepy bag of shit right now. (a/n: except he's choi beomgyu so its literally impossible for him to be ugly)
"Sorry, I'm not even dressed yet—"

Yeonjun smiled at him. "It's my fault for showing up unannounced," He said. "I was just passing by so I thought I'd say hello,"

"Ah!" Beomgyu exhaled, glowing brightly at him.
—Suddenly all the remnants of his shitty mood were gone, and he was filled with joy that the person he loved so much was near to him.
"D-Do you want some coffee...?" He asked.

Yeonjun nodded, going inside and leaning against the kitchen counter. "Mm, thank you,"

Beomgyu turned around, grabbing the kettle, trying to switch it on without spilling any water.
His fingers were trembling slightly, overcome with the silly, anxious emotions he'd always felt around the other.

After setting the water to boil, he glanced back at Yeonjun to see what he was up to.
The latter was looking curiously around his apartment, like he was searching for something.

"...What's up?" Beomgyu asked him, frowning slightly.

"Oh, nothing," Yeonjun looked back at him, scratching the back of his head. "I just thought Taehyun might be here,"

"Taehyun...?" Beomgyu's face crinkled up in disgust upon hearing that godforsaken name. "...Why would he be?"

"Ah, dunno," Yeonjun snorted, leaning forward a little. "I thought you two might have...spent the night together,"

Beomgyu blushed, turning a deep shade of red.
— Hearing that sentence made him want to chop his own balls off.
He almost shuddered at the thought of it.

"...I can confirm that definitely did not happen..." He muttered back eventually.

Yeonjun laughed at him, looking up at the ceiling.
"He seems great."

Beomgyu found that very hard to believe.
"...Do you really think?"

"Bin wants to double date sometime,"

—The kettle clicked, so Beomgyu lifted it up, pouring the boiling water into two mugs, and adding the coffee powder.
A double date? Was Yeonjun seriously that oblivious...?
Beomgyu didn't think he had the mental capacity to sit through another evening, watching Yeonjun and Soobin happy together.